Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
11 91.67%
Kings
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 60: DAL (33-27) @ SAC (25-36) | 106-113 loss
Pretty hard to compete with all that Finals experience Paul has!!!
Oh wait.....
Like Reply
(04-26-2021, 08:26 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: Pretty hard to compete with all that Finals experience Paul has!!!
Oh wait.....

Except we wouldn't be facing him in the finals.
Like Reply
He is pretty awesome in the clutch during the regular season but there must be a reason he has never done much in the playoffs.
He was on some good teams over the last decade.
Like Reply
Is anyone watching this crap?  WTH is Rick doing. Bench Hardaway.  Put Brunson in. Maybe give the rookies a chance.
Like Reply
Not sure what's worse -- The Mavs' play or the national announcers. Shoot me.
Like Reply
The Kings aren't scared of the Mavs. That's game...they're shooting lights out and we're bricking everything. Rest the starters! We better not see anyone playing 30+ minutes tonight. The rest of the schedule will come fast and furious. If they don't have it tonight then they don't have it. Move on
Like Reply
Less than ideal start. The Mavs can't compete with teams this bad.
Like Reply
puke
Like Reply
And this is why they have Burke. He's a professional...he knows his role and can be a decent shooter. Not an everyday PG in the rotation but a very useful 3rd PG to have in games like this where they need a spark
Like Reply
I hope THJ sits on the bench for rest of the game. Kleber can join him as far as I am concerned. Again showing - if the three doesn't fall, Mavs aren't competitive.
Like Reply
not puke
Like Reply
I spoke too soon
Like Reply
There is just no energy
Like Reply
I swear the (horrible) Sacramento announcers have mentioned at least 5 times that Brunson is a pending free agent. Other than not knowing WTF they're talking about, they're sounding way too thirsty.
Like Reply
(04-26-2021, 10:43 PM)Tyler Wrote: I swear the (horrible) Sacramento announcers have mentioned at least 5 times that Brunson is a pending free agent.

Theoretically they are correct Smile
Like Reply
Time for hero ball.
Like Reply
And now WCS handed the win to his former team. 2 missed free throws and no defense on three straight posessions.
Like Reply
Luka just doesn’t have it tonight and of course the rest of the roster isn’t up to making any plays in crunch time. Just when you think the Mavs are in a good position to make the playoffs, they demonstrate once again they’re capable of losing a big game even to the worst of teams.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/aEG9ByjIfu.../giphy.gif
Like Reply
(04-26-2021, 11:08 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Luka just doesn’t have it tonight and of course the rest of the roster isn’t up to making any plays in crunch time.

This is just sad. Against one of the worst teams in the league missing 2 key players yet Mavs still need an A game from Luka
Like Reply