Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.0 pt RAPTOR & 9.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Clippers
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 6: LAC (4-2) @ DAL (2-4) | 97-111 loss
So many jumpshots. 

DRIVE TO THE DANG BASKET!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
if we could shoot...
Like Reply
THJ is LAs best player.
Like Reply
Maxi should drive the ball when he's open at 18 feet.  He's not likely to make that jumper.
Like Reply
Kleber!!! Great charge
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Maxi is carrying the Mavs.
Like Reply
13 points in the second quarter so far - we're lucky it's still a close game.
Like Reply
Clippers defense is not that great. These shots are open.  smh
Like Reply
Boban 1st in +/-, 7th in minutes. Does RC have a bet placed on the Clippers?
Like Reply
Offense is stuck in first gear but the defense has been good, for the Mavs.
Like Reply
Don' t want to be negative nancy, but feels like they missed an opportunity with all that missed shots.
Like Reply
(08-30-2020, 03:46 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Boban 1st in +/-, 7th in minutes. Does RC have a bet placed on the Clippers?

This has been easily the greatest coaching mystery to me of the whole season. Why when it is so successful 90% of the time to play Boban does RC go away from it??

WHY??

Boban's picks give Luka SO MUCH needed space.
Like Reply
(08-30-2020, 03:52 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 03:46 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Boban 1st in +/-, 7th in minutes. Does RC have a bet placed on the Clippers?

This has been easily the greatest coaching mystery to me of the whole season. Why when it is so successful 90% of the time to play Boban does RC go away from it??

WHY??

Boban's picks give Luka SO MUCH needed space.
Doesn't seem very smart to me.
Like Reply
If Maxi makes his shots
DFS turns it up

and either one of THJ/Seth hits the threes, this game would in the W for us. Without those, it makes difficult to just rely on Luka.
Like Reply
THJ more and more playing his next contract into the MLE range.
Like Reply
Notice how the Clips build a wall on defense around the basket area.  All they have to do is wait for the Mavs' missed shots and it's a guaranteed rebound.  Clips lead the Mavs 28-20 on rebounds.  Mavs not following up their shots.   at all. This is down to coaching. IMO.
Like Reply
All or nothing. I want to see players diving on the floor. Hard fouls. No layups. Crash the glass.

12ft airball from THJ.
Like Reply
Mavs role players letting Luka down yet again.
Like Reply
(08-30-2020, 03:58 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: If Maxi makes his shots
DFS turns it up

and either one of THJ/Seth hits the threes, this game would in the W for us. Without those, it makes difficult to just rely on Luka.
 If I'm the coach, I've seen too much missing from maxi, at this point. I tell him to drive the ball and not shoot that 3.  I want Seth, THJ, and Burke shooting threes.
Like Reply
THJ fail
Like Reply