Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 4: LAC (2-2) @ DAL (2-2) | 135-133 OT win (Luka game-winning three)
Proud of that run.  MKG does mess with Kawhi just enough.
Like Reply
Luka
MKG
Seth
Trey
Boban

HAVE to lean on these guys in the second half.

And Trey Burke's energy saved this game from the toilet. I am so incredibly pleased with his fight right now.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 04:00 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Luka
MKG
Seth
Trey
Boban

And Trey Burke's energy saved this game from the toilet. I am so incredibly pleased with his fight right now.

Exactly right, but will RC see that and go with it?  I don't have much hope of that.

Trying to keep up with this game, the Indy 500, and the Northern Trust all at the same time is pretty difficult, lol.
Like Reply
Wow, seems like we're still in this game! Gonna watch the second half, so feel free to blame the outcome on me, lol.
Like Reply
MKG needs a new contract. Would hate to lose him. Resign ASAP and bring in Holger and Dirk to fix his jumper.
If he can improve to the point where he shoots 33% + he is a 20+ minutes player.
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 04:00 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Luka
MKG
Seth
Trey
Boban

Agreed with DFS getting minutes 6 guys rest of game
Like Reply
Burke is signed through the end of the season, I am guessing the Mavs have no rights to him other than good will.
Like Reply
This is why you force him left. MKG done that a few plays.

Like Reply
Luka Burke and Curry need to play the rest of the 24 minutes.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 04:07 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: MKG needs a new contract. Would hate to lose him. Resign ASAP and bring in Holger and Dirk to fix his jumper.
If he can improve to the point where he shoots 33% + he is a 20+ minutes player.

Yep, give him an off season with the team in the system and he will be a perfect fit.
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 04:07 PM)Davevoid Wrote: Wow, seems like we're still in this game! Gonna watch the second half, so feel free to blame the outcome on me, lol.
I just blame everything on 2020 Smile
Like Reply
Crap, now Burke hobbled.
Like Reply
Leonard gets more calls then Lebron at thsi point

There you go DFS

Maxi getting killed by Zubac
Like Reply
Zubac can't get that rebound among three Mavs like that.  Leads to a Kawhi three.
Like Reply
Fight boys fight
Like Reply
TREY BURKE MY GOODNESS
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka magic gimp move
Like Reply
Like Reply
Let's gooo!
Like Reply
This game is kind of reminding me of against SAC in the bubble. When Luka had to take over, crash the boards and just hit another gear to the basket.
Like Reply