Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 4: LAC (2-2) @ DAL (2-2) | 135-133 OT win (Luka game-winning three)
LAC love these MKG corner threes...

I'm switching back and forth between the Mavs and the Champions League Final, so I missed that Luka T. He's still out there complaining to the refs, though...
Like Reply
How is George just allowed to trip other players?

Maxi is currently averaging 4ppg and 7rpg on 26.7% FG and an absolutely horrendous 0.91% from 3 (yes you read that right 0.91)

Just gotta repeat this because its so bad
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Lol, it looks like the Mavs are running the "ole" defense Cool
Like Reply
JJ cant play he cant gaurd anyone

why RC does not trust Burke to play more minutes
Like Reply
Welp this one's over.

No KP=no defense.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
JJB playing over you in 2020 play-offs says you just got fired Delon Wright.
Like Reply
Is there a need to play Luka anymore?  KP is a must in this series, just unfortunate.
Like Reply
Down 18, better clamp down on D. Clippers getting what ever they want.
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 03:30 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Welp this one's over.

No KP=no defense.

No KP means no penetration because no spacing. That´s where him missing is so crucial
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 03:31 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: JJB playing over you in 2020 play-offs  says  you just got  fired Delon Wright.

I legitimately forgot we had Delon Wright on this team.
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 03:32 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I legitimately forgot we had Delon Wright on this team.
Like Reply
Kind of sucks, we were robbed of an all time great series and what could of been. KP's ejection in game 1, Lukas ankle injury mid 3rd quarter, KP sitting out with knee soreness. Just poor luck. Hey, the bright side is, next year we will be better. KP will be more healthy, same with Luka and well have better roster hopefully around those two. It is what it is. We knew what we were getting from KP. I would rather he sit a game out then blow his knee again.
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 03:31 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: JJB playing over you in 2020 play-offs  says  you just got  fired Delon Wright.
AMEN. Jackosn as well.
Like Reply
Just hate how Timmy is horrible defensively. Clips run back while Timmy is still complaining to the ref. JJB is trying to defend two other players because Timmy is demotivated after missing his shot. He just stands there aimlessly not defending. Is our defensive coach not make em accountable.I want to puke.
Like Reply
Burke dominates coems oiut and does not get back in insted we see JJ no D and we are down 20

RC as to go
Like Reply
I cannot stand to watch Justin Jackson touch a basketball. One of the worst players I've ever seen in my lifetime.
Like Reply
Double dribble on WIllaims
Like Reply
Kleber hit a layup!!
Like Reply
Always the same story. As a European you get excited for early tip off and then Mavs down 25 in first half. How many times have I experienced this in the last years?
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 03:35 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I cannot stand to watch Justin Jackson touch a basketball. One of the worst players I've ever seen in my lifetime.
you need to quit watching basketball then because you have zero clue what you talking about
Like Reply