Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 4: LAC (2-2) @ DAL (2-2) | 135-133 OT win (Luka game-winning three)
Was Morris's foot on the line?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Why do the Mavs throw the dam ball into the back court like that?   That took up most of our time
Like Reply
Boban should be in here

(08-23-2020, 05:34 PM)mtrot Wrote: Why do the Mavs throw the dam ball into the back court like that?   That took up most of our time

you know why
Like Reply
(08-23-2020, 05:34 PM)mtrot Wrote: Why do the Mavs throw the dam ball into the back court like that?   That took up most of our time

Let Luka get a head of steam and drive to the rim. Clips played it well.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luca is the all mighty
Like Reply
Lukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Like Reply
Didn't understand throwing it back court, it just kill time. Unless it was suppose to give Doncic running downhill till the basket.
Like Reply
BANGaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Like Reply
ClutchLuka
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Can this be true, that the refs are not going to try to steal it from us somehow?
Like Reply
Insane. Incredible game by Luka!
Like Reply
Dirkie better be unanimous. Luka's first playoff game winner
Like Reply
Sports cry
Like Reply
The Legend Begins!
Like Reply
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKAAA 

FUCKING DONCIC
Like Reply
I'm crying.
Like Reply
Well I'm quite happy to be proved wrong that the Mavs would not win this without KP!
Like Reply
Oh my God!!! One of the best shots in Mavs history
Like Reply
Maxi should give Luka free foot massages for the rest of his life. That double team on Kawhi was such a bone-headed play.
Like Reply
Everyone is awake in Bamberg, Germany from me screaming. All of my 3 kids. Good lord. Luka MF Doncic
Like Reply