Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 3 (1st Rnd): LAC (2-1) @ DAL (1-2) | 122-130 loss (Luka injured)
(08-21-2020, 10:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 10:08 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Do you honestly think Maxi can guard Leonard? He's a PF/C. He torches DFS too, and he's a SF. Dallas has nobody to guard him, let's be real.

I do. I've seen Maxi guard Lebron, Giannis, PG. Heck I've seen him guard Klay Thompson sometimes.

Dude is a defensive maestro. He doesn't have it tonight.
 Yeah, but he does not bother Kawhi at all, therefore he´s not contributing much. At least the first two games he was rebounding, but 3 PPG, 1.3 APG, 0.3 SPG and 0.3 BPG is just not going to cut it.
Like Reply
Luka is back.
Give him a few minutes to make an impact.
If still down by 12 ice him for the next game
Like Reply
Nothing you can do when guys like Burke in game 2 and Shamet tonight have great games
Like Reply
Luka is in so much pain just running up the court. Dude needs to sit.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:08 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Do you honestly think Maxi can guard Leonard? He's a PF/C. He torches DFS too, and he's a SF. Dallas has nobody to guard him, let's be real.

I do. I've seen Maxi guard Lebron, Giannis, PG. Heck I've seen him guard Klay Thompson sometimes.

Yeah, but alyways in quick spurts, never as the main guy over the course of a series.
Like Reply
Was Harrell shooting that?
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:14 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: Or we could trade for him like the Clippers did.
Philli drafted him.
Never said who drafted point was he was a late first round pick 26 I believe could have him in the draft , Mavs dont invest enough in late picks
Like Reply
Why are we not running Curry through screens until he´s open. I don´t get it. He´s on auto pilot.
Like Reply

His gotten his, Maxi's block Kawhi last game. This will only make Kleber learn better how to defend.
Like Reply
You can see Luka in so much pain. 

Carlisle playing a dangerous game leaving him in there. This game isn't worth a long term injury
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Why is Lula playingh he cnat move save him for game 4
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:12 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: WHy cant we draft guys like Shamet  oh yes or front office is awful drafting college players

LOL, now I remember, you've always been that annoyingly negative. Fire RC, am I right...
Like Reply
Burke, CUrry, Timmy KP and DFS to finish game now
Like Reply
Honestly Harrell can go fuck right off.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:18 PM)Davevoid Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 10:12 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: WHy cant we draft guys like Shamet  oh yes or front office is awful drafting college players

LOL, now I remember, you've always been that annoyingly negative. Fire RC, am I right...
Name the last good late first round pick the Mavs have had

Josh Howard?
Like Reply
Yeah don’t think the Clippers have a rotation player they drafted
Like Reply
Luka hasn't really been all that effective tonight anyway, so why risk it by putting him back in?
Like Reply
Need stops. Doesn't matter if you can score if you're down 15 and can't stop them from scoring
Like Reply
RC putting Luka back in was just dumb
Like Reply
Luka's done for the night with a 13-10-10 triple double.
Like Reply