Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 3 (1st Rnd): LAC (2-1) @ DAL (1-2) | 122-130 loss (Luka injured)
just hope Luka is ok
not our night tonight
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:02 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Really don´t get all the Maxi bashing. We know that the Mavs don´t have a wing defender that can guard Kawhi.  Maxi is a PF/C and he is doing everything he can. Kawhi is probably the best iso scorer in the game. He did the same to other teams last season. To better defenders like Giannis or Simmons.

Forgot which great defender said it, that Kawhi was the most difficult player to defend. His body control is so precise, gives the best position to easily score.
Like Reply
That looked bad.
Like Reply
LUKA BACK AND WALKING!

BE SAFE!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 09:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Maxi just lets Kawhi do whatever he wants. Might as well just not guard Kawhi.

Do you honestly think Maxi can guard Leonard? He's a PF/C. He torches DFS too, and he's a SF. Dallas has nobody to guard him, let's be real.
Like Reply
Can we force Lenoard LEft
Like Reply
The human cyborg is unstoppable.
Like Reply
Harrell is so annoying
Like Reply
Just shoot the three, godamnit.
Like Reply
When DFS and Maxi can't hit 3's, it's 3v5 on offense. I'm starting to think I want Burke in the starting lineup instead of Hardaway.
Like Reply
Burke needs to start. Leonard will get his anyway, whether he plays against Kleber or THJ, but our offense will be much better.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:08 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Do you honestly think Maxi can guard Leonard? He's a PF/C. He torches DFS too, and he's a SF. Dallas has nobody to guard him, let's be real.

I do. I've seen Maxi guard Lebron, Giannis, PG. Heck I've seen him guard Klay Thompson sometimes.

Dude is a defensive maestro. He doesn't have it tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Oh fuck off
Like Reply
Of course that goes in for Shamet.  No way to win this game, apparently.
Like Reply
Ugh. When it rains it pours.
Like Reply
yup..not tonight fellas
Like Reply
WHy cant we draft guys like Shamet oh yes or front office is awful drafting college players
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:10 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: When DFS and Maxi can't hit 3's, it's 3v5 on offense. I'm starting to think I want Burke in the starting lineup instead of Hardaway.
Yep, Burke knows how to run offense.
Like Reply
Or we could trade for him like the Clippers did.
Philli drafted him.
Like Reply
More Maxi jc RC you just dont get it
Like Reply