Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 3 (1st Rnd): LAC (2-1) @ DAL (1-2) | 122-130 loss (Luka injured)
Lukas ft was awful
Like Reply
Dorian went out, our defense went to sh*t. He´s +1, rest of starters -9 to -15. We need another wing defender.
Like Reply
6 wasted free points.. difference between being down 14 vs down 8
Luka has to clean up his FTs..
Like Reply
Not that Kawhi isn't great, but Maxi lets him go so deep in the post that it's almost a layup. Shamet making Seth work on Defense. Hardaway is starting to become jus an expiring for trade match.

Allowing 45 points in a quarter is just unacceptable. Curry has to play when Jackson is on, when Shamet is on, let Burke defend him.
Like Reply
Oof, gotta regroup and calm down quickly. Game's still within reach, but I don't get why they stopped playing with confidence like in the first quarter.
Like Reply
Maxi has been demoralize on both sides of the court. He had a chance to get to the basket but for lack of confidence he dish out. Was hoping DFS guarded Kawhi, because Maxi can't contain him all the time.

I've seen this before, where his horrible in the first half, but props himself in the second half hitting key shots. Hope his revitalize.
Like Reply
Wow, watching the highlights here half time, RC has got to get maxi off of Kawai.   If he doesn't see the urgency of doing so, then he's an idiot.   I'd rather see Burke or JJB guarding him than Maxi.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 09:22 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Maxi is by foar worse player on court tomight not even close , he as been brutal but no adjustment by RC

Maxi torcched  by Lou leads to Morris 2
Willaims goes rigght by Maxi

Are you drunk? Or just that agitated to not even being able spell check your posts, lol...

Maxi is weirdly hesitant on offense and his shot is off, I agree, but he looks bad defensively because our perimeter D is non-existant.
Like Reply
Luka practicing his free throws  Big Grin
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 09:39 PM)Davevoid Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 09:22 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Maxi is by foar worse player on court tomight not even close , he as been brutal but no adjustment by RC

Maxi torcched  by Lou leads to Morris 2
Willaims goes rigght by Maxi

Are you drunk? Or just that agitated to not even being able spell check your posts, lol...

Maxi is weirdly hesitant on offense and his shot is off, I agree, but he looks bad defensively because our perimeter D is non-existant.

He as been torched on D all over the place, on KL , LW , PG who ever he is guarding he cant stay in front of them DFS should be the 4 right  against them and be on KL.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 09:38 PM)mtrot Wrote: Wow, watching the highlights here half time, RC has got to get maxi off of Kawai.   If he doesn't see the urgency of doing so, then he's an idiot.   I'd rather see Burke or JJB guarding him than Maxi.

I wish MKG would get a few mins guarding him, who knows, he might even make a three or 2
Like Reply
Kawhi is on another level today. His defense has been incredible.
Like Reply
Your hot players for the half

-Seth with 9 points, 4-5 on FGM 80% SUPER EFFICIENT
-KP with 12 points 5-9 on FMG 57%

Duds, 
- Luka's miss free throws
- Team D missing intensity
Like Reply
There we go. Thats the ball movement the Mavs lacked.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
There we go get back into thsi game
Like Reply
Krissstapppsss....
Porzingissss..
Like Reply
Luka to KP!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Fine, let's sit Maxi, but there ain't a lot of guys in the league who could contain Kawhi playing like this, and none of them is on our team...
Like Reply
Luka & KP in the works! Love it!
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 09:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: There we go. Thats the ball movement the Mavs lacked.
They need to attack Zubac and Shamet. Finally looks like Mavs offense again.
Like Reply