Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 3 (1st Rnd): LAC (2-1) @ DAL (1-2) | 122-130 loss (Luka injured)
WOW what a drive from Luka!

THJ is ice cold

Once again the Clips instigating bullshit right there. Harrell hits KP and then goes over and starts talking shit to Luka at the timeout. 

Clips are thugs.

Okay THJ! There we go! Good rebound and finish.

LUKA AND 1! LETS GO!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I think that was Morris, who else, starting some sh#t again. What a clown.

But pretty good start so far, you can feel their confidence emanating from the Mavs.

Don't know why Doc took Zubac off, Luka was'nt getting to the rim at all against him.
Like Reply
Harrell starting SO much shit. He's instigated everything. Throw him out of the game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Oh boy here we go again. Why do our stars always engage the opposing scrubs.
Like Reply
Webber is so annoying.
Like Reply
It's Boban time, RC.
Like Reply
Where is Boban?
Like Reply
What happenend to playoff basketball?!? Smdh, weak-ass T's everywhere...
Like Reply
Now KP is about to get a tech.

THERE WE GO SETH 3!!!

WHAT A PASS BY BURKE!!

AND THEN THJ!

LETS FUCKIN GO 

F THESE THUGS
Like Reply
I tell you, I don't think these clippers can beat the mavericks unless they start draining lots of threes.
Like Reply
Luka is still hot. So huge for Curry to hit that three to calm the team down.
Like Reply
What a play from Burke.
Like Reply
Never seen Luka looking that pissed off, though, I like it.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 08:42 PM)Davevoid Wrote: Never seen Luka looking that pissed off, though, I like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPj0jyOsxqk
Like Reply
Hate Luka picking up that T he is so much more valuable to the team than Harrell. Going to be a big test for him to keep his emotions under control the rest of the game.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/NickVanExit/status/1...8664693761
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 08:43 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: Hate Luka picking up that T he is so much more valuable to the team than Harrell. Going to be a big test for him to keep his emotions under control the rest of the game.
You could see him yell f*** off to Harrell, when Curry made the three. He´s a hothead.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 08:42 PM)Davevoid Wrote: Never seen Luka looking that pissed off, though, I like it.

Same. I want Luka to go off and play mad. Show em he can't be punked. Hate that he got a T but as long as he doesn't get another I'm cool with it.

KP's defense is incredible. Totally stifled Green there.
Like Reply
Has Burke always been this active on defense. Seems new to me.
Like Reply
The offense has been getting some suboptimal looks. 

BUT I love the way the Mavs are fighting.
Like Reply