Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 3 (1st Rnd): LAC (2-1) @ DAL (1-2) | 122-130 loss (Luka injured)
(08-21-2020, 10:27 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Biggest mistake Carlisle made was not riding Curry. I seriously don´t understand it. Curry made his first three shots, then he didn´t shoot for eight minutes, while we went from down three to down 14. Isn´t that the whole point of Seth? He can get you buckets in the blink of an eye, when he´s hot.

We need Burke/Curry and Doncic/THJ. Don´t switch it up. Curry and Burke can both create of the dribble. THJ is a terrible decision maker and should focus on spot up shooting. Gives Burke and Curry the freedom and usage to make an impact on offense. Reduces THJs WTF moments because he is not asked to create of the dribble.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:32 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 10:20 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Name the last good late first round pick the Mavs have had

Josh Howard?

Jalen Brunson. Jae Crowder, Dorian Finney Smith (so late he was undrafted!)

Also why does it freaking matter WHERE the Mavs pick? Mavs picked Luka Doncic. Doesn't matter. End of story. They did their job.
Late first round pick DFS qas indfated they have no dont their 

Brunson was early second but I will give you him  they have missed on lots of guy from 22-38 the last then years that could have helped this team

Left Maxi left force him left simple basketblll
Like Reply
Somebody, will you please get in front of Kawhi and take a freaking charge?
Like Reply
Can't get a fuckin stop
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I don't care what anyone says, Maxi can't guard wings all game. He gets torched. Kawhi just took him to the hoop and dunked on him.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:36 PM)mtrot Wrote: Somebody, will you please get in front of Kawhi and take a freaking charge?

If they run a double at him or force him left it as slowed him down 4 times in the last 5 minutes need to do it more
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:37 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: I don't care what anyone says, Maxi can't guard wings all game. He gets torched.

Sadly the Mavs don´t have a choice unless you want to see 30+ minutes of MKG or Cleveland/Reaves vs Kawhi.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:35 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Late first round pick DFS qas indfated they have no dont their 

Why does "late first round" even matter? Thats such an arbitrary qualifier just to suit your needs.

When was the last time the Charlotte Hornets ever picked a good player in the top 5?

It doesn't matter where you pick, it matters WHO you pick.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Now, Hardaway gets blown by with ease.
Like Reply
I disagree w/ RC's strategy of putting one player primarily on Kawhi. There is no individual player in the league who can stop Kawhi...your best bet is to rotate a few players on there so that they all remain fresh on offense. What we're seeing is Kleber having to spend all his energy on defense, leaving him completely useless on offense. He has no legs on any of his threes
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:40 PM)mtrot Wrote: Now, Hardaway gets blown by with ease.

He makes Shamet look like Clyde Drexler
Like Reply
Shamet 7-11, 18 pts. That´s the difference. THJ personally responsible for most of them with some of the most bone-headed defense.
Like Reply
CURRY!
Like Reply
It's line drive after line drive straight to basket, but sure, let's scapegoat Maxi...
Like Reply
Again let hm go right why m how do you not see that in 5 minutes of film

Starting lineup next game

Burke, Luka, TImmy DFS and KP

match up better that way

Burke on Shamet

Timmy on PG

DF S on KL

KP on Zubac

Luka on Morris
Like Reply
Wish they play Kawhi like they did Harden in the regular season, double teaming him to force it out.
Like Reply
What's Maxi doing guarding Lou Will leaving Zubac open for the lob?
Like Reply
Man, KP's jumper is so wet, I'de be happy to let him just chuck away without Luka.
Like Reply
Kawhi will always gets his. Dorian controls PG13. Harrell/Zubac/Shamet/Jackson/Green 57 points. That killed us. We need a back-up center, another wing and another guard that can play some serious defense. I´d try really hard to get OPJ from the Bulls, if they want to save money and then sign Dunn with the MLE.
Like Reply
Mavs flush PG's 3-16 game down the shitter.
Like Reply