Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 3 (1st Rnd): LAC (2-1) @ DAL (1-2) | 122-130 loss (Luka injured)
Force Lenard left
Like Reply
so many unlikable players in this Clips team
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:18 PM)Davevoid Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 10:12 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: WHy cant we draft guys like Shamet  oh yes or front office is awful drafting college players

LOL, now I remember, you've always been that annoyingly negative. Fire RC, am I right...

Just ignore it. Some people only show up after losses. They need the negativity.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1297011480680976384
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:23 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: so many unlikable players in this Clips team
Like Reply
Dang, got it down to 12 for a second there.
Like Reply
If you thought the Clippers were arrogant and annoying wait until next game.
Like Reply
Just nothing we can do against Kawhi...when he wants to dominate, he can. I haven't seen a team be able to stop him in the playoffs yet. The one current superstar whose offensive skills are built for the playoffs
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:20 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Name the last good late first round pick the Mavs have had

Josh Howard?

IDGAF right now.

Angel
Like Reply
Doc did the smart thing keeping inefficiency out in PG. Instead, we see the bench step up in Lou and Harell. Boban's weakness has always been watching players underneath the post and forgetting his assignment, which leads to the easiest layup on the biggest guy.
Like Reply
No offence to Lou or Zubac but Clips only have 1 super star level player on the team.
Like Reply
That look like a clean block to me.
Like Reply
Biggest mistake Carlisle made was not riding Curry. I seriously don´t understand it. Curry made his first three shots, then he didn´t shoot for eight minutes, while we went from down three to down 14. Isn´t that the whole point of Seth? He can get you buckets in the blink of an eye, when he´s hot.
Like Reply
Mavs need Harrell so bad this off season

there you go for him LEft

KP playing great

There we go some adjustment double team and little bit of run and jump
Like Reply
Don't ever count out a Luka-less team. When you got a unicorn sighting, you got greatness to rely onl.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:20 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Name the last good late first round pick the Mavs have had

Josh Howard?

Jalen Brunson. Jae Crowder, Dorian Finney Smith (so late he was undrafted!)

Also why does it freaking matter WHERE the Mavs pick? Mavs picked Luka Doncic. Doesn't matter. End of story. They did their job.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:27 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Biggest mistake Carlisle made was not riding Curry. I seriously don´t understand it. Curry made his first three shots, then he didn´t shoot for eight minutes, while we went from down three to down 14. Isn´t that the whole point of Seth? He can get you buckets in the blink of an eye, when he´s hot.
He's unalterably wedded to his predetermined patterns.
Like Reply
(08-21-2020, 10:28 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Mavs need Harrell so bad this off season

I hope Harrell's racist butt is out of the league this off season.
Like Reply
They won't go down easily! Still some time left...
Like Reply
They're back in it. Let's see how it ends.
Like Reply