Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.0 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Clippers
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 2 (1st Rnd): DAL (1-1) @ LAC (1-1) | 127-114 win
Ticky tack fouls being called against Lou Williams
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 08:46 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Disgusting at that effort by Maxi there on the boxout.
Yeah he has not been good in the postseason.
Like Reply
Boban!

BOBAN AGAIN! UNSTOPPABLE!

LUKA MY GOODNESS!

GREAT D BY MAXI THERE!

AND THEN BOBI WITH THE SHIMMY SHAKE!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka with consistent 3 point shot - game ova
Like Reply
Thats a common foul.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
That's not a flagrant, they barely touched him
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 08:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Thats a common foul.

Great stuff by the refs there for calling it correct.
Like Reply
Waste review..play on, the Mavs always have to.
Like Reply
Fucking flopper. What are these refs looking at? It was just a foul.
Like Reply
Isn't trying the karate kid move a foul?
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
After review, Porzingis is ejected.
Like Reply
Great foul by Luka. (Also good on him by fouling under control and not trying to hurt Kawhi).

Awful turnover by Wright.
Like Reply
Wright needs to go.
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 08:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Wright needs to go.
I concur...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
LUKA TO BOBI! WHAT A PASS!

Mavs gotta attack the crap outta George. 3 fouls on him.
Like Reply
I'm not sure I like the way the Mavs offense is running tonight when KP is on the floor.
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 09:02 PM)mtrot Wrote: I'm not sure I like the way the Mavs offense is running tonight when KP is on the floor.

I am pretty sure that I don´t like it.
Mavs start to chuck shots from the perimeter because they cannot get dribble penetration. KP also isn´t strong enough to backdown Kawhi, Morris or Harrell in the post.
Like Reply
I wish Bobi would get a little closer but he is hitting that 8ft shot.   

Dallas has to attack the paint.  Clips are playing the 3pt line and giving the middle.
Like Reply
(08-19-2020, 09:02 PM)mtrot Wrote: I'm not sure I like the way the Mavs offense is running tonight when KP is on the floor.

It falls on the guards to set people up when Luka is off the court. Wright ain't doing crap out there. Burke is actually scoring well but not really setting others up, leading to a disjointed offense.

Burke and Wright need to just make entry passes all night to KP when Luka is off the court. Not doing whatever they're doing.

DFS with the 3! Great play by Carlisle there.
Like Reply
Well...at least the Mavs are finally fouling opposing players instead of letting them dunk.
Like Reply