Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Hype
(07-14-2020, 05:53 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I'm ready for basketball.  Wish we didnt have to likely play the Clippers in a first round.
With the Rockets slow-to-show stars, I’m thinking there is a really good chance we get the 6th seed.
Like Reply
(07-14-2020, 04:11 PM)Reunion Mav Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 01:42 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Here are some random "preseason" thoughts

1. I love what the Mavs are doing with the names on the back of the jerseys!

2. I love the bubble chemistry the Mavs have going!

3. I heard Donnie's comments about the roster and it seems like we're headed for an 7 + 3 man playoff rotation with Luka/Seth/THJ/DFS/KP starting, Delon and Maxi as the super subs, and JJB/JJax/Bobi as the 8th, 9th and 10th guys off the bench for spot duty. 

Not sure what the warmup/seeding games will look like, but they'll narrow towards the above rotation I think for the playoffs. 

I think the arguments about what the team thinks about KP's position and whether the Mavs favor 1 big or 2 big lineups during winning time are about to get put to bed! 

4. Man, I'm really curious about how playing in the bubble impacts shooting league wide, and especially for the Mavs. If the Seth/THJ/KP/DFS/Maxi 3s are falling, lookout world. 

5. How awesome is it that Luka, KP and Seth all get time to get completely healthy! Wow. I'm not in to finding positives in a worldwide pandimic, and basketball isn't as important as real life, jobs, health, etc., but...The Mavs chances of going on a playoff run have to be higher because of the pandemic. Crazy.

I am so in! Now everybody check in and those of you who never post, just post that you are in...and way up for this.
Been here daily since the shutdown...no virus will stop my love of Mavs Basketball or reading about them...

(07-14-2020, 04:34 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 02:48 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 01:42 PM)fifteenth Wrote: stuff

Great post! I am excited!

P.S. Random question: are tweets embedding for you or do you have to click on them to see them?

Good to see ya pal!! 

And, no, tweets are not embedding for me
Same here...will do test posts using different posting methods...

Embedded does not work at all
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Have tried desktop and mobile...tried the different themes also...changed some of the settings on Google Chrome on my phone...nothing seems to work to fix it...went to Choke Fans and Tweets show up on their site...

https://media.giphy.com/media/26tP4gFBQe.../giphy.gif
Like Reply
Another test...

[Image: 1283419047116210176]
Like Reply
(07-15-2020, 11:51 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Another test...

Not working
Like Reply
(07-15-2020, 11:53 AM)omahen Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 11:51 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Another test...

Not working
So far nothing I have tried works...even went to the forum software site that Magik is using but found no info also on their support threads...
Like Reply
Problem seems to be fixed now... Cool
Like Reply
(07-16-2020, 02:33 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Problem seems to be fixed now... Cool

I am thinking it was Magick, I had sent him an email and then a couple days later it was fixed.

THANKS!
Like Reply
(07-16-2020, 02:38 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 02:33 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Problem seems to be fixed now... Cool

I am thinking it was Magick, I had sent him an email and then a couple days later it was fixed.

THANKS!
Hasn't logged in sice the 13th...but if he did it incognito then big thanks for him fixing it...
Like Reply