Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
3 50.00%
Pelicans
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: NOP (26-36) @ DAL (38-25) | 127-123 win
Man. It's nice to have WCS back!

Where's the help defense against Holiday on that drive?
Like Reply
I really don´t like the Doncic-Wright combination.
Like Reply
Mavs are getting out worked by these NO bigs.
Like Reply
Need to do a much better job securing boards. Not giving up second chance points, more like 4th and 5th chance points.
Like Reply
Really like these rotations....so much better IMO.
Like Reply
Has Jrue Holliday made a all-star team? It's a damn shame, if he hasn't.
Like Reply
Our triple towers with 10 blocks ON THE FIRST HALF. If only we could prevent those offensive rebounds ....
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 10:35 PM)DrMav Wrote: Need to do a much better job securing boards. Not giving up second chance points, more like 4th and 5th chance points.

I am torn. I really like the agressive defense in the paint with multiple players going for the block/contested but on the other hand it exposes the offensive glass because players are out of position.
Like Reply
Mavs bigs vs Pels bigs boards differential is like -2 and maxi and kp have 8 blocks total so far. I think they are doing pretty good.
Like Reply
The Pels beating the Mavs 22-14 in the paint. Can't have that because if we can't keep up this pace on threes, we'll lose the game.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 10:40 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Pels beating the Mavs 22-14 in the paint. Can't have that.
and this is with us playing big for a change. normally we have just maxi and dfs in over their heads when KP sits. Gonna need to team crash the glass and limit the pels to one shot.

wonder if boban's gonna get any burn or if my prediction was right from yesterday about rick DNPing him going forward.
Like Reply
Grizz blew out the Nets on the road, 118-79. Pels would drop to 5 back with a loss.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 10:43 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 10:40 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Pels beating the Mavs 22-14 in the paint. Can't have that.
and this is with us playing big for a change. normally we have just maxi and dfs in over their heads when KP sits. Gonna need to team crash the glass and limit the pels to one shot.

wonder if boban's gonna get any burn or if my prediction was right from yesterday about rick DNPing him going forward.
I'll be surprised if Boban plays.  I think Rick thinks he's too slow up and down the court.
Like Reply
Luka’s #1 priority this off season is to work on a midrange game. The Mavs have played better than the score indicates. Too many misses on wide open shots.
Like Reply
Yep, the league wants Zion a star.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 10:49 PM)hakeemfan Wrote: Luka’s #1 priority this off season is to work on a midrange game.  The Mavs have played better than the score indicates. Too many misses on wide open shots.

He was a high volume midrange shooter in europe but abandoned it in favor of 3s and floaters. I don´t think that a guy that could shoot 45% from midrange suddenly forgets how to shoot them.  Seems like a deliberate decision not to take those shots.
Like Reply
KP is short on every three here.

Of course Maxi doesn't get the contact foul call
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 10:37 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Has Jrue Holliday made a all-star team? It's a damn shame, if he hasn't.

He is clearly their second best player behind Ingram
Like Reply
lukas playing frustrated...ball is sticking as he's tryna shake off the injury and defenders and psych hmself up. Maybe he should rest a few games and get right.
Like Reply
That's flagrant on Ingram.
Like Reply