Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
3 50.00%
Pelicans
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: NOP (26-36) @ DAL (38-25) | 127-123 win
Heart 
[Image: ESHQTIlUUAE55Mz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1235044734030114816
Like Reply
After tonight's loss to the Timberwolves, the Pels will be out for blood tomorrow.  The Mavs better bring their A game!
Like Reply
So they are on a back to back. Helpful. Maybe all of their shots will hit the front rim in the 4th quarter. 

What I really want to see tonight is our bigs vs. Zion. This is a team as well as the Clippers and others who can bully us. If WCS has earned playing time...can he handle Zion. KP vs. Zion? Could be interesting. Boban? Kleber? Everyone else...please don't hurt us Zion.

This is a bounce back must win. Hope we have everyone and do what we usually do and don't let bad losses turn into bad streaks. We may just win convincingly.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 09:54 AM)Reunion Mav Wrote: What I really want to see tonight is our bigs vs. Zion.

Wasn't it said that Zion is not playing on back to backs? 

I guess Luka-Curry-THJ-DFS-KP would be too small line-up. I expect Seth will be changed with Maxi or perhaps surprise MKG. 

Btw: NOLA defense must be stellar if Minny burned them with 139 points.
Like Reply
One thing I'll be interested to see is how the refs call Zion.  Will he be given the calls when it is HE who barges into other players and creates the contact.  I suspect that the league wants him to be a superstar type player.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 10:00 AM)omahen Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 09:54 AM)Reunion Mav Wrote: What I really want to see tonight is our bigs vs. Zion.

Wasn't it said that Zion is not playing on back to backs? 

I guess Luka-Curry-THJ-DFS-KP would be too small line-up. I expect Seth will be changed with Maxi or perhaps surprise MKG. 

Btw: NOLA defense must be stellar if Minny burned them with 139 points.
https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/1235210265693745153
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 10:14 AM)mtrot Wrote: I suspect that the league wants him to be a superstar type player.

There is no question. AND the league desperately has a vested interest in the NBA being successful in New Orleans.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 11:17 AM)Kammrath Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 10:14 AM)mtrot Wrote: I suspect that the league wants him to be a superstar type player.

There is no question. AND the league desperately has a vested interest in the NBA being successful in New Orleans.

I guess league is desperate for NOLA cinderella story, reaching the playoffs in a dramatic way and then losing to Lakers in 6 or 7 games. That would be dream scenario
Like Reply
National TV game, so I hope the Mavs don't yet again get the yips.
Like Reply
This is a must win game, as they all are.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 02:44 PM)DrMav Wrote: This is a must win game, as they all are.

Really a must win for the Pels, to stay in the hunt.  Mavs in pretty good shape.
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 06:02 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 02:44 PM)DrMav Wrote: This is a must win game, as they all are.

Really a must win for the Pels, to stay in the hunt.  Mavs in pretty good shape.
True, the Pels are going to be desperate for this win.  I've got a bad feeling about this game.
Like Reply
Must win game yall
Like Reply
who wants to bet that Zion gets 50 points tonight?
Like Reply
bs call against kp there
Like Reply
DFS is just not a good defender
Like Reply
Ice cold from three...we've seen this script before. Going up against an athletic team that can get easy buckets, this could get ugly if they keep bricking everything
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 09:48 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: DFS is just not a good defender
He's very overrated. We need to upgrade at his position and make him a 20 minutes a night role player.
Like Reply
Missed alot of open shots so far.
Like Reply
Hope Zion doesn't get the bigs in foul trouble. He's a load with quickness.
Like Reply