Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Spurs
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: DAL (36-23) @ SAS (24-33) | 109-103 win
um he was bumpin/pushin off before the block there but i guess thats ok reffing
Like Reply
I've got a bad feeling that Rick's small ball is going to bite us in the a** once again here.
Like Reply
Mavs just need to make their shots.
Like Reply
that last possession was trash. just everyone standing at the 3 point line and bombing away, driving in and passng back to to the 3 point line and chucking 3s. Its not sustainable! We gotta mix it up. No one in this 5 out lineup draws a double except curry and the wings are just tryna shut down the paint and live with the results. F the spurs man
Like Reply
(02-26-2020, 10:20 PM)mtrot Wrote: I've got a bad feeling that Rick's small ball is going to bite us in the a** once again here.

What small ball? They have been playing same way whole game. Problem is a really terrible offense from the second unit in this minutes, while defense is not stellar either. Cury is a huge liability on defense
Like Reply
Spurs always have an extra gear at home in the 4th. Gonna have to dig deep and play smart.
Like Reply
Spurs killing us in points in the paint and rebounds, yet Rick refuses to play Boban.
Like Reply
Refs wearing black and gray, thinking they’re on the Spurs
Like Reply
(02-26-2020, 10:23 PM)omahen Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 10:20 PM)mtrot Wrote: I've got a bad feeling that Rick's small ball is going to bite us in the a** once again here.

What small ball? They have been playing same way whole game. Problem is a really terrible offense from the second unit in this minutes, while defense is not stellar either. Cury is a huge liability on defense
Well, when KP goes out, does Rick bring in another big?  No, he didn't, and consequently they were abusing us down low.
Like Reply
This is the NBA's way of telling Mark Cuban to hush I guess...

Aite can we make a goddamn ft...
Like Reply
We just have no sense of how to close games
Like Reply
(02-26-2020, 10:28 PM)solidsnakeMav Wrote: This is the NBA's way of telling Mark Cuban to hush I guess...

Aite can we make a goddamn ft...
The Mavs are just getting out played now.
Like Reply
What a complete meltdown
Like Reply
Spurs are the dingleberry experts.
Like Reply
Glad we have a Top 3 coach to teach this team how to finish games...
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1232870157695045632
Like Reply
How are we still having so much miscommunication on D this late in the season
Like Reply
i swear rick shoots us in the foot this year more times than not with his decision making. it up to luka kp and co to bail him out.
which they are doing now.
Like Reply
Nice recovery
Like Reply
Boom!
Like Reply