Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Spurs
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: DAL (36-23) @ SAS (24-33) | 109-103 win
Heart 
[Image: ERjXN--UwAIbpcD?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

https://twitter.com/RotoWireNBA/status/1...9457236994
Like Reply
A game versus the Spurs is always a must win game.
Like Reply
Spurs vs Mavs regular season head to head is 112 vs 70.  With Luka and KP, Mavs will square this stat in 11 years.  Maybe Smile
Like Reply
In the graph above it says “the larger the logo the tougher the schedule”.  Then I had to break out magnifying glass to find Bucks.  I guess they haven’t played many games vs over 500 teams?
Like Reply
(02-26-2020, 02:17 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: In the graph above it says “the larger the logo the tougher the schedule”.  Then I had to break out magnifying glass to find Bucks.  I guess they haven’t played many games vs over 500 teams?

They don't have to play against themselves and only play western teams twice, so their schedule will always be easier. Imagine playing ATL, NYK, CHA, CHI, DET, CLE, WAS three to four times per season. PHO is 13th in the west standings and they are one game away from playoffs if they were on the east.
Like Reply
(02-26-2020, 02:17 PM)ThunderMav Wrote: In the graph above it says “the larger the logo the tougher the schedule”.  Then I had to break out magnifying glass to find Bucks.  I guess they haven’t played many games vs over 500 teams?
Their schedule strength gives me pause when I keep seeing their win loss record if they are that good or a favorable schedule makes them look that good...playoffs will answer that question...

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...6869550080
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Wow, Aldridge was my biggest concern tonight, as he seems to be a Mavs killer.  No excuse now for losing this one.  But it will, as usual with the Spurs, be a knock down-drag out game and the Mavs better come out blazing.
Like Reply
(02-26-2020, 06:09 PM)mtrot Wrote: Wow, Aldridge was my biggest concern tonight, as he seems to be a Mavs killer.  No excuse now for losing this one.  But it will, as usual with the Spurs, be a knock down-drag out game and the Mavs better come out blazing.

I was actually thinking the opposite. While Aldrige brings stuff on offense, he is a liability against our 5 out unit. I am thinking, SA might actually look better without him
Like Reply
San Antonio has always looked better against us when they were missing guys. This is not good news at all. The 70 wins mentioned above helps me realize I have been very happy 70 times over the years starting with the George Gervin years. That tells me I have been present at the game maybe 40 times. That is even better!

We really need to drive another nail into their playoff coffin tonight!
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
No WCS and he's not even with the team. Concerned...
Like Reply
(02-26-2020, 07:58 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: No WCS and he's not even with the team. Concerned...
Yeah, doesn't sound good.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/DwainPrice/status/12...6566952966
Like Reply
I’m loving mic’d up Maxi!
Like Reply
nice start. sweet dunk by kp
Like Reply
Lol at Pop calling a time out so he could berate that ref!
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Good decision by Luka to get the ball to Seth!
Like Reply
holy crap what a block by finny smith!!!
Like Reply
Some really good blocks and steals but not really making them pay for it.
Like Reply
KP on fire!!!
Like Reply