Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 0.5 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Magic
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: DAL (34-22) @ ORL (24-32) | 122-106 win
Doh!  I fell asleep on the sofa and missed the end of the game. Cool Glad to see we held on for the win.
Like Reply
Ya I was thinking the same thing. I know basketball isn't easy but if 1 of 5 players can actually shoot the ball shouldn't you stick to that one guy at least? Brunson looked solid, his defense is getting better. I feel like Brunson v Wright is going to eventually yield to Brunson bc he fits better. Wright is a good player too but Mavs need more of a wing than another guard at the moment.

I thought Mavs looked better when they were switching on defense later in the game. In general, when I have seen them switch they look better to me, not sure why they aren't doing that more often.

(02-21-2020, 08:48 PM)Thukydides Wrote: this might be the first game of the season, in which KP to me seems to be a better player than Luka. He´s absolutely killing it.

I wouldn't go that far but you can see that we have 2 bona fide stars. That should make everyone excited. I do think his post-up game and mid-range game is coming back to him finally. And of course he is nailing a bunch of 3's.
Like Reply
One thing I don't understand with NBA coaches. Luka was absolute crap in the third. Frustrating himself with refs and so on. European coach would definitely pull him out for a minute or two to cool down.
Like Reply
Liked seeing MKG out there, he definitely looks aggressive. I was sad to not see any WCS, I like what he does on defense. I am not sure I am in love with Seth in the starting lineup. I wouldn't mind seeing WCS get a crack at the starting lineup next to KP. Doing that would allow perimeter defenders to be very aggressive on shooters.

(02-21-2020, 09:50 PM)omahen Wrote: One thing I don't understand with NBA coaches. Luka was absolute crap in the third. Frustrating himself with refs and so on. European coach would definitely pull him out for a minute or two to cool down.

I was worried ab him getting tossed tonight. I was wondering at one point if Rick would get a tech just to satisfy Luka so that he wouldn't get another one himself.
Like Reply
Wasn't able to catch this game due to blackouts and work.

But watching the highlights it seems like KP and Luka are picking up right where they left off and played a fantastic game. Maxi also had a career night which I'm wondering how.

MKG had an inauspicious start. Hope he wasn't as bad as the box score painted him out to be.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Also posted this in Luka thread this is just sick!

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/...1443870722
Like Reply
This was, what I refered to earlier, when I said this might have been the toughest three of Luka´s career.
Like Reply