Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 0.5 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Magic
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: DAL (34-22) @ ORL (24-32) | 122-106 win
Finally, some Mavs basketball.  Let's see if Luka and KP can reach 60/20/20 Smile
Like Reply
(02-21-2020, 05:27 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 04:03 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Mavs win by 20+. Book it!
This game should honestly be a blowout, Orlando sucks. Only reason why it was close last time was because Isaac took KP's lunch money. No Isaac tonight and we are at full strength. Chalk this one up to the road warriors.
Good call, so far!  Mavs look good and, yes, Orlando not so much.  That one dude missed three or four threes in a row.
Like Reply
Mavs rolling
Like Reply
This last three by Luka might have been the toughest three he made all season. What a crazy shot, damn.

When Luka´s rested, it´s absolutely over.
Like Reply
Lol, looks like MKG was not so deconditioned after all.

Man, Orlando can't shoot for ****.
Like Reply
MKG is hustling like crazy. How was he not getting any minutes with Charlotte?
Like Reply
I'm not sure MKG even touched that dude.
Like Reply
Without Seth, our bench is one of the worst in the league.
Like Reply
KP gets the favorable call!

That's not a foul on KP.  Why can't he stand there?

(02-21-2020, 07:41 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: Without Seth, our bench is one of the worst in the league.
Lol, Harp:  "The Mavs are really deep, really good."  He disagrees with you.
Like Reply
Gotta respect the audacity of MCW to keep taking threes. Fultz looks alright.

No wonder the Magic look into trading somebody. They have to pay Isaac, Fournier and Fultz in 2021 with 70M committed to Vucevic, Gordon, Bamba, Aminu and Ross.
Like Reply
[Image: 1140-alex-trebek-jeopardy.imgcache.revb6...ba69bd.jpg]

Orlando has no answer for this person?

Who is Luka Doncic.
Like Reply
This game starts to worry me.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/2wSaulb0fs.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
17-4 in 5 minutes. What a debacle by our starters.
Like Reply
Zach zarba definitely got paid tonight. so obvious
Like Reply
Luka is horibble in the 2nd half. Unfortunately.
Like Reply
As great as Luka was in the first half, complete meltdown in the 3rd...

AND then he somewhat recovers.
Like Reply
this might be the first game of the season, in which KP to me seems to be a better player than Luka. He´s absolutely killing it.
Like Reply
Thanx Max

(02-21-2020, 07:00 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Let's see if Luka and KP can reach 60/20/20
57/20/13
Like Reply
Good game and the win, congrats. Excellent game by Kleber and KP while THJ and Luka were their usual selfs. Brunson played excellent defense. The only Mav that didn't have problems in PnR defense. The untouchable Seth was a little cold (0-4 for three) and had problems on defense. Wright was just bad again. He is not the defender he was supposed to be and offense just dies with him. Kind of reminds me on DSJ on offense - a lot of dribbling with little effect. 

While Luka, Seth, THJ, KP and DFS might be one of best starting units in the league this year, bench is really terrible at the moment. With all the shooters in the starting line-up, bench should play much different basketball. More moving around. 

Transition defense is really bad, I am noticing this for a while now. Who is the one guy on the Orlando who can score from 3? Answer - not the one you leave open in transition 4 times in a row (end of second and start of third).
Like Reply