Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR favs & 1.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Jazz
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 54: UTA (35-18) @ DAL (32-22) | 119-123 loss
That´s why you don´t trade Boban. Need someone even bigger when the ball is stuck.
Like Reply
KP has it close to the rim and then backs up for a bank shot, which he misses.  He was close enough to just dunk it.

Clarkson
Tyus Jones 
Napier

I hate these types having career nights at our expense lately.
Like Reply
our offensive gameplan needs tweaking and these guys need to learn how to man up on defense. there we go so p and r with cauley stein
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
It never seems to fail that when we play the top teams, the Mavs shooters get the yips. And it's happening again tonight.   We shot great the other day but tonight can't hit the broad side of a barn.
Like Reply
Luka... come back already
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 09:03 PM)Hypermav Wrote: KP has it close to the rim and then backs up for a bank shot, which he misses.  He was close enough to just dunk it.

Clarkson
Tyus Jones 
Napier

I hate these types having career nights at our expense lately.
Yep, the Mavs are just not aggressive enough.
Like Reply
Can we just admit that if anybody gets waived it should be JJB. His offense is still above average but on the defense it is a 4vs5.  Feels like the Mavs cannot get a single stop with him on the floor. He should have joined the staff last summer.
Like Reply
Good night.
Like Reply
This is a beat down.

Utah will have to collapse to give the Mavs a chance.
Like Reply
Don't worry guys, the Jazz are on the 2nd night of a back-to-back! Cool
Like Reply
They are just a WAAAY better team. Two all-stars, and were not afraid of spending 2nd rounders to get an expiring guy that can help them from the bench. Even with Luka, we are not on their level. DFS and Kleber just too One-dimensional on offense, I know they're there for their D, but I'm starting to think they can't play together. With KP/Maxi/DFS playing, we should be playing better on D, but guys are just too soft and afraid to do something. Our team is just too Luka dependant to sniff something against good teams.
Like Reply
I love how Rick doesn't challenge plays. Great coaching.
Like Reply
And now Gobert takes the free throw rebound away from Maxi.  That is what happens when you don't match up with size.
Like Reply
I don't understand the "no heart" at home.  They look frustrated (which they should be) but they need to get angry.  Be like Dame.
Like Reply
the suckage from this team is unreal. the only team we might ave a chance against in the payoffs is the rockets because their coach is maybe just a bit worse than ours  Angry. just dont play well vs better physical teams, resort to early 3 point chucking with no alternatives for easy shot creation, small ball lineups, bad timeout management, you name it.
Like Reply
Team has only two guys that can create his own shot. KP/DFS/Maxi can't create their shot on O, meanwhile their "great" D is a no show against good teams. Luka made DFS/Maxi/Powell so good that people (including me) were starting to think they could be starters. They can't. Bringing MKG won't fix the problem. We need STARTERS. Drummond was there for the taking. Now we're stuck with this guard heavy roster. Can we get one starter for the MLE? If not the only way is a trade, but without Lee we don't have a salary to match the big ones (Unless Powell is involved, impossible). I remember this same roster without Curry and Powell replacing WCS over the summer with 30M to spend. So disapointed with the FO.

Luka/THJ/Starter 1/KP/Starter 2
Brunson/Curry/DFS/Kleber/WCS (assuming Powell won't return till late next season)
Like Reply
Maybe they can win this quarter.
Like Reply
My 2 cents:

1.  Mavs take too many 3’s.  If a 2 is made at a 15% higher clip then for every 10 tries at 3 you give up 1.5 made baskets.  Additionally missed 3’s lead to fast breaks for opponent which is more points lost.  Plus driving more gets you more foul calls and opponent in foul trouble.

2.  Missing Luka.  Most teams unless at top will struggle without best player.  OKC without CP is a lotto team.  

3.  This is a growing season.  Make playoffs and get playoff experience.  Then make some roster tweaks in summer.  Next year move up notches.
Like Reply
That's flagrant, intentional.  But sneaky.
Like Reply
Ref's know they screwed up.  Bunch of ticky tack fouls.
Like Reply