Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR favs & 1.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Jazz
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 54: UTA (35-18) @ DAL (32-22) | 119-123 loss
Heart 
[Image: EQL3D02U8AAfRxX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
Luka already listed as OUT for this game.
Like Reply
Jazz had to work really hard and then make a last sec 3 to beat Rox tonight so they should be over celebrating and flat on Mon.  Mavs got this.
Like Reply
We play at home, so likely a loss Sad

Last 10 games both Memphis and Portland are 7-3, while Mavs are 5-5. Mavs need to step up a notch or they might get into trouble. Win tonight would be a nice start Smile 
Like Reply
gotta wait to see what the Doctor says about this one
Like Reply
Don't want to be that guy, but; Playing at home, against the Jazz, No Luka; Pretty much a guaranteed Loss. I'll be surprised if we win this one, honestly.
Like Reply
We are due for a big win like this!
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
Tough call, but still a must win game.
Like Reply
Our next two games are vs Jazz tonight, then Kings, and finally - All-Star Break.

It would be good to win these next two games, but most importantly; get everyone back healthy.

Post All-Star break is where its at for me; these are must win to climb the standings:

Jazz (Tonight)
Kings (Wednesday)

Post All-Star:
@Magic (2/21)
@Hawks (2/22)
TWolves
@Spurs
@Heat
@TWolves
@Bulls
Pelicans
Like Reply
Starters listed as....

Brunson
THj
DFS
Maxi
KP
Like Reply
I'm gonna lose my shit if the mavs have another slow start
Like Reply
Maxi posting up Ingles. I like it.
Like Reply
KP, that was too far out buddy.
Like Reply
KP starting to fall in love with the logo three pointer, not a good shot. Give Dell Curry and Tim Hardaway Sr. season tickets for our home games.
Like Reply
What´s the gameplan? Dribble to the 3-point line and take a pull up. Feels like the Mavs are afraid of Gobert. Meanwhile Utah isn´t afraid of KP and easily scores in the paint.
Like Reply
weak call against kp there but we need to create some better shots.  and box out after they shoot on defense. cant let them out muscle us and get rebounds when they miss.
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
(02-10-2020, 08:53 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: weak call against kp there but we need to create some better shots.  and box out after they shoot on defense. cant let them out muscle us and get rebounds when they miss.

He made contact before the shot attempt and grabbed Gobert. KPs body is similar to Gobert. But watching them on defense Gobert just plays smarter. Rarely leaves his feet. Picks better contest angles. Pre rotates and reads the game.
Like Reply
this soft ass paint defense by KP and the missed 3s on the other end are not helping us. Maybe try boban
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
Is there a stat to show how many easy baskets a team gives per game? Seems like we work so hard for our points and on the other side they get an easy bucket. Layup drill for Utah, KP and Maxi have to start bothering them.
Like Reply
I think KP is trying to limit his foul issues but it makes for foul defense.
Like Reply