Poll: Who will win the game? (Raps 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
61.54%
8 61.54%
Raptors
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 29: DAL (19-10) @ TOR (21-8) | 107-110 loss (Mavs had 30 pt lead)
The most shameful loss in a very long time.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Great adjustment. The same push play Milwaukee ran ten times in a row to score in two seconds for the last minute of that game.
Like Reply
(12-22-2019, 06:00 PM)DrMav Wrote: My prediction: play gets broken up and Brunson calls his own number
Good call
Like Reply
Brunson ruined it...why would you pick up our dribble right there and disrupt the entire flow of the play
Like Reply
well he got off a shot... but no good lol. see yall next game! gonna go bang my head against a wall, maybe snort some crack lolol
Like Reply
WHAT A CHOKE JOB. Just pathetic.
Like Reply
Sad loss
Like Reply
Good that Carlisle called the timeout, so they can´t advance it now. Carlisle is going full Andy Reid with his late game management.
Like Reply
I like Brunson but he should never play in the final moments of a NBA game.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/4VUiK7uleZ.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Lowry went THJ on us with a bunch of pogo stick defenders.
Like Reply
Oh shit outscored 47-21? LOL great I missed everything, but the last minute of this game.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1208885707739160576
Like Reply
(12-22-2019, 06:02 PM)Flipper Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 06:00 PM)DrMav Wrote: My prediction: play gets broken up and Brunson calls his own number
Good call
If only I’d added, “and it will go poorly” to the end it would have been perfect
Like Reply
Imagine having to watch that absolute choke job only to follow it up with the 2nd half of the cowboys game. What a life
Like Reply
Dont know why we went so small all of the 4th. Boucher and these other guys just outworked us plenty of time.

Kleber or Powell should have been in alongside KP. No need for all of Seth/Jalen/Tim be on the court when they cant execute their stuff.

Awful loss.
Like Reply
(12-22-2019, 05:16 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 05:15 PM)Flipper Wrote: I really hope we don’t make this game interesting.

Unlikely, at least if we do not get clutch "chuck" brunson in the 4th.

Guess what happened.

Rick failed to adjust simple as that.

(12-22-2019, 06:07 PM)JamesConway Wrote: Dont know why we went so small all of the 4th. Boucher and these other guys just outworked us plenty of time.

Kleber or Powell should have been in alongside KP. No need for all of Seth/Jalen/Tim be on the court when they cant execute their stuff.

Awful loss.

True.

I dislike Chris Boucher bye. Dude is annoying.
Like Reply
If we were tanking...this would be impressive.
Like Reply
Choking it away is embarrassing but not surprising. They tried so hard to give the Bucks game away too but this time Raptors are actually good enough to make it happen, especially on the road.

This team is just not good enough to finish these close games either. The record in close games is not too good
Like Reply
someones gotta make a poll about what player(s) and or/strategies lost us this game. no rebounding, terrible offensive sets and couldn't get a stop+your very usual consistent refs and overdribbling brunson. come on someone make a poll.
Like Reply