Poll: Who will win the game? (Raps 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
61.54%
8 61.54%
Raptors
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 29: DAL (19-10) @ TOR (21-8) | 107-110 loss (Mavs had 30 pt lead)
Ball was on the rim...refs swallow whistle again...corrupt NBA officials.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
brunson folds against any sort of pressure man. why isnt delon or curry bringing the ball up?
Like Reply
This is absolute bullshit. WTH are we doing
Like Reply
Interesting
Like Reply
Delon Wright lacks the the ballhandling skills to beat full court pressure. He constantly picks up the dribble and is forced into risky passes.
Like Reply
I hoped not watching the Cowboys game would save me from frustrations. Welp
Like Reply
KP and THJ will save the day - please
Like Reply
(12-22-2019, 05:28 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: brunson folds against any sort of pressure man. why isnt delon or curry bringing the ball up?

He is weird in the 4th quarter, but the bench is folding. With prozingis back it should be fine if momentum for raps isn't too strong.
Like Reply
This is the second game in this recent stretch of games without Luka where teams figured out they can shut down the Mavs' offense with the press.  Carlisle definitely will have something to work on in practice.
Like Reply
wow. this is lolable.
Like Reply
I’m sorry everyone, we were up 30ish when I was finally able to turn the game on
Like Reply
refs gonna ride the momentum to feed these guys calls but we need to get some quality offense.
Like Reply
We are completely imploding
Like Reply
I would like to see Rick attack the full court press with a full court press back the other way.

This Raptor lineup doesn’t play much together and has a bunch of G’leaguers playing wide open and loose...would love to see what unexpected pressure back would do.
Like Reply
Lol rediculous quarter
Like Reply
Free Barea...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(12-22-2019, 05:35 PM)DrMav Wrote: I’m sorry everyone, we were up 30ish when I was finally able to turn the game on
Yeah we were when I turned the Cowboys game on. I checked back a few minutes ago and we are about to lose. Unbelievable.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Dear fuck, everything the Mavs do is a foul
Like Reply
GOOD GRIEF EHAT IS UP!!!!!!!!  KP HAD LOWRY IN THE POST AND THESE GENIUSES PASS THAT UP????????
Like Reply
And I complained about a boring game haha.

Biggest 4th quarter meltdown I have ever witnessed.
Like Reply