Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-1) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (1-0)
This is the team's best lineup by a mile, so if they're going to make a move, now is the time.
Like Reply
There we go Luka!
Like Reply
Spacing is so, so, so much better with Kleber at the 5, and he and PJ are a force on defense.

I would've gone to this gear earlier.
Like Reply
Maxi is the MVP thus far
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 11:27 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Spacing is so, so, so much better with Kleber at the 5, and he and PJ are a force on defense.

I would've gone to this gear earlier.

Lineup was +7 in game one. Need to trust Kleber. Gafford has been unplayable and Lively lacks the experience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
You have to go Maxi and Green the rest of the game
F
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 11:19 PM)GATA Wrote: PJ might be the worst starter in the game
I don’t get this. He’s our best starter tonight. And this playoffs he’s shown he’s the clear 3rd best player on the team
[-] The following 4 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • Arioch, MFFL, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 11:26 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: This is the team's best lineup by a mile, so if they're going to make a move, now is the time.
Yep. The frustrating thing is Lively should be owning the paint on both ends. He’s right there, you can just tell his mind is not fully in it. And he’s not as aggressive. He SHOULD be the guy though
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 11:30 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: I don’t get this. He’s our best starter tonight. And this playoffs he’s shown he’s the clear 3rd best player on the team

Your problem is that you're assuming the guy you're quoting knows basketball, when he very clearly doesn't. Just ignore him. He's making himself miserable being overly negative, anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Finally PJ shows something
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 11:33 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Yep. The frustrating thing is Lively should be owning the paint on both ends. He’s right there, you can just tell his mind is not fully in it. And he’s not as aggressive. He SHOULD be the guy though

You're right, but he'll get there. 

Pretty clear (imo, at least) that he's better already than Gafford, though.
Like Reply
Don't like that shot by Luka

what is he so mad about anyway?
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 11:35 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Don't like that shot by Luka

what is he so mad about anyway?

Himself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BolsDamols
Like Reply
Huge play by PJ.

Don’t settle luka
Like Reply
(04-23-2024, 11:29 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Lineup was +7 in game one. Need to trust Kleber. Gafford has been unplayable and Lively lacks the experience.

I don't even have to check the numbers to know it's been a massive plus since the trade deadline. My only hope is that Kidd was trying to hold it in reserve and not give it away early in the series. But at this point, they need to steal one on the road, and that's the lineup that has a prayer of getting it done.
Like Reply
Going to need to score a 100 to win probably
Like Reply
PJ clueless
Like Reply
Maxi needs a raise
Like Reply
Finally!
Like Reply
Luka just put them away.
Like Reply