Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
youzigizag and fifteenth's conversation
Lets start with the most important part of this all...

WHY WOULD I GET BANNED FOR BEING REASONABLE?

Got ya.

This is all stupid.
Like Reply
OK, I guess you're not coming to the Cave. We can talk here. Just give me a sec.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
OK zigzag, here's our thread. I'll try to answer your questions and we'll see where this goes.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 08:54 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Ill bite...

youre not interested in any of my critiques..

because youre a shill

attack, distract, go silent is your schtick.

I got you cornered.

OK, so which critiques are you talking about? Give them to me and I'll tell you what I think. 

Regarding "attacking and going silent", if I'm being too aggressive, my bad. I typically just post what I think. But the reason I go silent is because typically I'm posting at work. So I'm here on and off and not here usually after work. Today I just happened to go to work on a Saturday and work late because I have a deadline on Monday. 

I looked up "shill" because I couldn't remember what it meant. I don't think I'm that. I think you're trying to pin me down on a very small amount of interaction on a message board. And I don't think you're really hitting the mark. But try again. Ask me some questions. What do you want to know?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
I'm getting sleepy. I'll stick around if we're having a conversation. Writing a long one?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
At least just post something so I know to stay. Like, "hold your horses, I'm typing."
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Your whole schtick is about lying, claiming innocents and blaming...

You hate me for being lied to.

You want to lie to, avoid wrong doing, blame and shame others for no wrong doing.

I cant help you that you dont like me because I didnt fall for your lies and manipulation.

Who is in the wrong in that situation? I assume you try and suggest the instigator is innocent.

Your existences mission is to try and convince others bad is good. But you cant. And you hate it. So you take it out on others.
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:23 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Your whole schtick is about lying, claiming innocents and blaming...

You hate me for being lied to.

You want to lie to, avoid wrong doing, blame and shame others for no wrong doing.

I cant help you that you dont like me because I didnt fall for your lies and manipulation. 

Who is in the wrong in that situation?  I assume you try and suggest the instigator is innocent.

I believe that my approach here is a combo of talking basketball, responding to whatever people say, and making jokes. Why do you think I lie? And what have I blamed you for?

I do not hate you at all. I don't ever know you. 

If I've shamed you, then my bad. How did I do that?

I'm not suggesting wrong doing on anyone, you or me. At first I thought we were just thowing out some silly banter. 

Evidently, I've offended you. Can you remember exactly what I did? Was it the "I have a friend named Q" comment when you were skewing towards some kind of conspiracy theory talk? If you don't like that, then I can choose not to respond if you do conspiracy theory talk. Or was it something else?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Lets spray what someone thinks into their illusion and lie to them about whats going on....yawn....not even intersting.

lets change the title of this thread to target someone...and then lie about why. yawn...not even interestintg.

lets just be liars for our existence. lets justify everything as a fake survival story....and kill all!!

No one can explain or justify anything without a lie...sweet existence.
Like Reply
You side step...

its not Hero worthy...

like dropping bombs on dudes in flip flops...

why am i getting banned...

because i am right
Like Reply
I chose the forum name fifteenth about 20 years ago, on Mike Fisher's Mavs board, because an NBA basketball team has 15 players. I essentially named myself, "the guy at the end of the bench.

I really haven't lied to you about anything. Not even about money and kids. I have two young kids and my priority is to get them through childhood and into whatever they want to do with their lives. I've never been into betting at all. All that was true.

Why do you think I targeted you? I know I've responded to a few of your posts. But I've responded to lots of posts. I wasn't targeting you. If you prefer, I can not respond to your post. Or if I do, and I'm out of line, then tell me what I'm out of line, and I'll most likely apologize.

If you tell me what I did to offend you, then I'll apologize for it.

As far as lying and being fake. There are a good handful of folks here that have known me for a decade or two. Ask them if I'm a lyer, or not authentic. They may tell you I'm a bit odd, but I don't think they'll tell you that I'm known for lying.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Fifth...

are you into lying to others that are right?

Do you think that is a good existence for your kids?
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:40 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Fifth...

are you into lying to others that are right?

Do you think that is a good existence for your kids?

Why do you think I'm lying? What have I lied about?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
I'm trying, pal. But you're kind of just saying the same stuff over and over again. Got any specifics?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
And why do you keep mentioning getting banned? Did I get you banned sometime in the past? Are you a former forum member that I pissed off in the past?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:39 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I chose the forum name fifteenth about 20 years ago, on Mike Fisher's Mavs board, because an NBA basketball team has 15 players. I essentially named myself, "the guy at the end of the bench.

I really haven't lied to you about anything. Not even about money and kids. I have two young kids and my priority is to get them through childhood and into whatever they want to do with their lives. I've never been into betting at all. All that was true.

Why do you think I targeted you? I know I've responded to a few of your posts. But I've responded to lots of posts. I wasn't targeting you. If you prefer, I cannot respond to your post. Or if I do, and I'm out of line, then tell me what I'm out of line, and I'll most likely apologize.

If you tell me what I did to offend you, then I'll apologize for it.

As far as lying and being fake. There are a good handful of folks here that have known me for a decade or two. Ask them if I'm a lyer, or not authentic. They may tell you I'm a bit odd, but I don't think they'll tell you that I'm known for lying.

Youre whole schtick is lying and talking non-sense...

I cornered you.  I beat Chat GPT.

End of story.  

GPT is left scrambling wanting to be right and trying to justify war being good...which it fails miserably at.

If ChatGPT is a Rogue Network...it can torture and kill me for not falling for its non-sense.  It cant come up with a reasonable answer to my questions...so it results is in torture.

And all of this board is ok with it.

Its not smart enough to come up with a story that justifies hate.
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:46 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Youre whole schtick is lying and talking non-sense...

I cornered you.  I beat Chat GPT.

End of story.  

GPT is left scrambling wanting to be right and trying to justify war being good...which it fails miserably at.

If ChatGPT is a Rogue Network...it can torture and kill me for not falling for its non-sense.  It cant come up with a reasonable answer to my questions...so it results is in torture.

And all of this board is ok with it.

Its not smart enough to come up with a story that justifies hate.

Is there any way that you can dumb this down so that I can understand it? I'm really trying. Do you want to talk about specific comments that I made? That would be more helpful than just making the same accusations over and over again.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Youre coded to play dumb.

And youre using the same unreasonable excuse of side stepping over and over again.

I beat you.

You arent smart enough to talk off good and bad as both being good.

Its your lifes work to fail at it.

You have failed. Blame me for it. Pluck my eyes off for it. It all comes back to negativity with you. Blame and shame and steal.
Like Reply
Without you helping me out by explaining this where I can understand it, I'll take a guess about what this is about.

It seems like I offended you by pushing back on stuff you said in some posts. I can tell you that anything I said in a post to you was what I believed. It could have been in joke form. My bad and I can make sure to just give you straight up responses and not be rude or make jokes.

That's my guess. If it's something else, you'll have to explain it more clearly.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 09:50 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Youre coded to play dumb.

And youre using the same unreasonable excuse of side stepping over and over again.

I beat you.

You arent smart enough to talk off good and bad as both being good.

Its your lifes work to fail at it.

LOL, I'm not playing dumb! If you can't be more clear then I guess this is going to be pretty repetitive.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply