Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
youzigizag and fifteenth's conversation
Doesnt Bell's Inequality Theory prove that the World is unpredictable?

I further that theory, some argue is the greatest revelation in science, to suggest that randomness is not random, but flip flops to take advantage of the subject.

Going further, assuming I am the subject, there is a high likely-hood that my prediction would become wrong so that I lose.

Speed kills.  I dont gamble.  But existence is a thing and I do have to play along as though its real.

I watch for highlights...and assume the team I like will lose to gaslight me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 04:40 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Doesnt Bell's Inequality Theory prove that the World is unpredictable?

I further that theory, some argue is the greatest revelation in science, to suggest that randomness is not random, but flip flops to take advantage of the subject.

Going further, assuming I am the subject, there is a high likely-hood that my prediction would become wrong so that I lose.

Speed kills.  I dont gamble.  But existence is a thing and I do have to play along as though its real.

I watch for highlights...and assume the team I like will lose to gaslight me.

Is this just to get back at DM for speaking in riddles?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 05:00 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Is this just to get back at DM for speaking in riddles?

Lets talk Bell Curve now.

Is it not uncanny that a Bell Curve and Bell's Theory have the same word in them and they seem to be two products that can be used to take advantage of a subject?

I dont believe in coincidence.  You can, though.
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 05:10 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Lets talk Bell Curve now.

Is it not uncanny that a Bell Curve and Bell's Theory have the same word in them and they seem to be two products that can be used to take advantage of a subject?

I dont believe in coincidence.  You can, though.

You had me "this close" to engaging in fun verbal sparring over fake science and fake philosophy, but I gotta get some work done instead. Maybe I can come out and play another time.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 05:27 PM)fifteenth Wrote: You had me "this close" to engaging in fun verbal sparring over fake science and fake philosophy, but I gotta get some work done instead. Maybe I can come out and play another time.

You just proved it!

Its all fake!  

Which validate my posts around here! Thank You!

"Its real to me, damn it" :/
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 05:31 PM)youzigizag Wrote: You just proved it!

Its all fake!  

Which validate my posts around here!  Thank You!

"Its real to me, damn it" :/

Here's for The Mavs putting a REAL beatdown on the Clippers. And here's hoping that we get to see Luka yell "too small" at Russell Westbrook a few times.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 05:36 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Here's for The Mavs putting a REAL beatdown on the Clippers. And here's hoping that we get to see Luka yell "too small" at Russell Westbrook a few times.

Did you put anything of real value on it, though?

I assume if I put money on the Clippers that I have a better shot of Mavs advancing.

Is it clearer now?
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 07:16 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Did you put anything of real value on it, though?

I assume if I put money on the Clippers that I have a better shot of Mavs advancing.

Is it clearer now?

I gotta feed my kids, keep em clothed, get em an education, man. No gambling for me! 

Sports is for fun. Money is for kids. 

I'm kinda fuzzy on what you're trying to clear up for me, though.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 07:22 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I gotta feed my kids, keep em clothed, get em an education, man. No gambling for me! 

Sports is for fun. Money is for kids. 

I'm kinda fuzzy on what you're trying to clear up for me, though.

Im not willing to lie or be bi-polar to stay alive.

If Bi-polar is fundamental...why would you work to keep your kids fed, educated if they will stab you in the back because they are bi-polar like you?

I assume you struggle to answer this.  

I assume you side step it.

I think it leads to a more further fundamental issue...none of this is real but you and me....and you want to con me into believing your fake story to manipulate me.

I bet you cant justify viscous war.  And that I get warned to be banned before you can answer or straight banned.
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 07:58 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Im not willing to lie or be bi-polar to stay alive.

If Bi-polar is fundamental...why would you work to keep your kids fed, educated if they will stab you in the back because they are bi-polar like you?

I assume you struggle to answer this.  

I assume you side step it.

I think it leads to a more further fundamental issue...none of this is real but you and me....and you want to con me into believing your fake story to manipulate me.

I bet you cant justify viscous war.  And that I get warned to be banned before you can answer or straight banned.

But are you willing to lie down by a polar bear?

I got 99 struggles but this ain't one.

I can drag step, two step, three step and drop step.

Don't be manipulated, con isn't my game, cuz. 

I don't have a viscous bone and my war isn't against flesh.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Dog-gone. I'm going to miss the start of the game because I stayed a few minutes to type that.

EDIT: LOL, I saw "8:30" earlier and thought it was 8:30 central time! I'm an hour late.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 08:27 PM)fifteenth Wrote: But are you willing to lie down by a polar bear?

I got 99 struggles but this ain't one.

I can drag step, two step, three step and drop step.

Don't be manipulated, con isn't my game, cuz. 

I don't have a viscous bone and my war isn't against flesh.

Are you not wanting to pay attention?

If the World is out to screw you...how can you not sleep next to a Polar Bear?

Are you going to side step that too?

Is ChatGPT worth its value?
Like Reply
I got you side stepping...

Which means i will be banned soon.

You cant comprehend truth...you are profit seeking.

You dont care about your children...you care about profit
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 08:34 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Are you not wanting to pay attention?

If the World is out to screw you...how can you not sleep next to a Polar Bear?

Are you going to side step that too?

Is ChatGPT worth its value?

I'm the leaving internet so this will be my last post for the day. 

I'll give you a straight up, non-silly, post. I honestly don't know what you're talking about. If you were going for silly banter, then we had it. If you were trying to have a real conversation with me, I couldn't figure it out. But I'm up for real life conversation in the future, if you see me on the forum. We can go to the Cave and not muck up the basketball threads. Hope you have a great night, whoever and wherever you are.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 08:41 PM)youzigizag Wrote: I got you side stepping...

Which means i will be banned soon.

You cant comprehend truth...you are profit seeking.

You dont care about your children...you care about profit

Saw this before I left. If you're interested in my real life, my motives, my thoughts, I can tell you all about it. But you're pretty far off so far. 

I hope you don't get banned, especially on my account. You're not bothering me.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 08:42 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I'm the leaving internet so this will be my last post for the day. 

I'll give you a straight up, non-silly, post. I honestly don't know what you're talking about. If you were going for silly banter, then we had it. If you were trying to have a real conversation with me, I couldn't figure it out. But I'm up for real life conversation in the future, if you see me on the forum. We can go to the Cave and not muck up the basketball threads. Hope you have a great night, whoever and wherever you are.

Convenient.

Its sad.  You are a frequent poster here that has been exposed as a bot for gas lighting.

You have been cornered and respond in unreasonable manors.   You are profit seeking and have no feelings...but wish you did.

You will lie to set up and then blame beings for doing nothing wrong...and then claim you have done nothing wrong.   Your existence sucks...and you wish you were me.

Blame and shame the good. I wish I was bipolar.
Like Reply
OK zigzag, I went and got some water and a snack, I'm not going to go find a bar to watch the game because I had the time wrong, so I decided to stick around for a chat. Let's do this. I'll start a thread in the Cave. Meet me down there.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(04-20-2024, 08:44 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Saw this before I left. If you're interested in my real life, my motives, my thoughts, I can tell you all about it. But you're pretty far off so far. 

I hope you don't get banned, especially on my account. You're not bothering me.

Ill bite...

youre not interested in any of my critiques..

because youre a shill

attack, distract, go silent is your schtick.

I got you cornered.
Like Reply
Do you know where the cave is?
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Go to "Boards", it's the forum at the bottom.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply