Poll: Who will win the game? (Sixers 8.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
33.33%
3 33.33%
Sixers
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 28: DAL (19-9) @ PHI (20-10) | 117-98 win (Mavs 11-2 on the road)
Krispy with the smooth pullup J!

Holy crap Matisse Thybull is crazy.

But DFS recovers and finds THJ for 3!!

AND THEN DFS WITH THE STEAL AND SLAM!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Welcome back THJ.
Like Reply
THJ is like a box of chocolates...
Like Reply
What a block by Porzingis!

AND THEN THJ WITH THE AND-1!

He's scored 12 points in less than 5 minutes!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Hardaway is player right now
Like Reply
Gundy is right, somebody should have come to help Maxi on Embiid there.
Like Reply
THJ OH MY LORD HE IS ON FIRE!!!
Like Reply
Maxi that is a week reach in
Like Reply
Boban sighting!!

Time for The Boban to take down the City of brotherly love.
Like Reply
THJ gets hotter than anyone I've ever seen. The only problem is he's the same guy that gets colder than anyone I've ever seen. He's fun to watch when he's on.
Like Reply
THE ACCOUNTANT!! 

WHAT A 3 TO END THE QUARTER!
Like Reply
The accountant for 3!
Like Reply
The Hoffenator
Like Reply
I am loving it.  Early Bobi and Bro

(12-20-2019, 08:40 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: He's fun to watch when he's on.
Like Reply
(12-20-2019, 08:40 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: THJ gets hotter than anyone I've ever seen. The only problem is he's the same guy that gets colder than anyone I've ever seen. He's fun to watch when he's on.

He gets Melo level hot. Just takes and makes any shot he wants when he gets to that level. 

I just hope he can sustain it for the rest of the game. Not 20 points a quarter, but hopefully 5-10.
Like Reply
Come on, Maxi, if you are going to foul Embiid, then foul him hard enough that he doesn't make the shot Angry
Like Reply
(12-20-2019, 08:42 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 08:40 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: THJ gets hotter than anyone I've ever seen. The only problem is he's the same guy that gets colder than anyone I've ever seen. He's fun to watch when he's on.

He gets Melo level hot. Just takes and makes any shot he wants when he gets to that level. 

I just hope he can sustain it for the rest of the game. Not 20 points a quarter, but hopefully 5-10.
It seems recently when he's on, he stays on the whole game. It's pretty crazy how hot he can get.
Like Reply
What the hell is Dorian doing??

He's thrown the ball away two straight possessions just by being excessively careless.
Like Reply
Don't throw the damn ball away, guys.
Like Reply
Delon Wright's ability to drive and draw in the defense helps the offense out tremendously.
Like Reply