Poll: Who will win the game? (Sixers 8.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
33.33%
3 33.33%
Sixers
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 28: DAL (19-9) @ PHI (20-10) | 117-98 win (Mavs 11-2 on the road)
Heart 
[Image: EMLAP7VVUAEkh4q?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EMK_ZkrUUAAdmcT?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EMK-uavVAAAV6a0?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
(12-19-2019, 08:14 PM)Kammrath Wrote: [Image: EMK-uavVAAAV6a0?format=jpg&name=large]

That Mavs distribution?  Seriously?  Shy
Like Reply
You know what this is? 

A must win game.

They all are.
Like Reply
As much as I'd love a Mavs win, this one seems pretty tough.
Like Reply
My most burning question for this game is will Ryan from accounting make another appearance and show that maybe he's out of the dog house
Like Reply
(12-20-2019, 01:38 AM)MrGoat Wrote: My most burning question for this game is will Ryan from accounting make another appearance and show that maybe he's out of the dog house
True.  And also, if Brunson is dribbling into a wall of giants and turning the ball over, will JJB get a shot to run offense before it's too late to help.

Man, this is a big game, nationally televised on ESPN.  ESPN is live this morning from Philly because of the Cowboys/Eagles game.  They are talking about the Sixers and Embiid, and they have Kevin Hart on the air, pumping the Eagles over the Cowboys.  ESPN guys are talking about how Embiid and Simmons have to raise the level of their games, after their loss to the Heat.

So, I expect the Sixers to come out fired up, and the Mavs have to match their intensity and aggressiveness.  I say let Embiid shoot from outside if he wants to, as he's not on the same shooting level as Giannis now seems to be.  If he settles for outside jumpers, then the Mavs should do reasonably well with rebounding and have a good chance to win the game.
Like Reply
Sixers lost to the Heat, when they went zone. Philly couldn't make 3"s and they swarmed Embiid in the paint. Doesn't mean they will miss them again tonight, but I'm sure Carlisle will employ the same tactic. Sixers are a huge team, with no starter below 6'6.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/12...7869012993

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1208171210804211714
Like Reply
Bobi and Tobi
Like Reply
Great pass by Brunson to DFS for 3!

Ah Brunson passed it to THJ's feet.

Man watching Powell guard Embiid is making my eyes hurt

KP with the block!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Well, that's DFS's three pointer for the quarter.  Leave the rest of the three point shooting to others now.
Like Reply
Oh my god Powell is taking transition midrange shots now??? He can't hit a damn 3 and now he thinks he can take pullup mid range shots with 17 seconds left on the shot clock.

Every possession that ends with a Powell jumpshot is a terrible possesion.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Sum of all fears
Like Reply
Absolutely no offense on the floor right now.
Like Reply
My gosh, Rick, put in Seth, Maxi  or somebody who can shoot.
Like Reply
Powell DFs and Brunson on tbe court together is a pianful watch
Like Reply
I would rather flo in another direction than Powell.
Like Reply
KP with the DUNK 

There we go.

I swear to god THJ makes the most random hardest shots in the world.

HOLY MOLY THJ WITH A PULLUP 3!

Dude is so hot and cold
 [Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Amazing how this team looks from moment to moment.
Like Reply
Powell is doing absolutely nothing that is materially helping the Mavs in this game.  Please free Maxi here.
Like Reply