Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Celtics
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 27: BOS (18-7) @ DAL (18-9) | 103-109 loss
Now that it's too late, Rick brings in Wright.
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 11:50 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Why cant this team protect home? Might as well end up 5th-8th if they're going to be a better road team.

I mean the league MVP is injured so...
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Damn brunson cost us another game...
Like Reply
I just don't see it with Brunson. All this love for an outdated player in today's NBA? If his ceiling is supposed to be Derek Fisher then I don't really care for him
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 11:52 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 11:50 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Why cant this team protect home? Might as well end up 5th-8th if they're going to be a better road team.

Giannis is healthy and we sucked at home before Luka went down.
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 11:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: What a turnover by Brunson. 

Where is JJ Barea? At least he wouldn't throw the ball away and he'd be equally ineffective on defense.
Good question.
Like Reply
What is with Brunson and his terrible decision making in the 4th qtr? It’s infuriating.
Like Reply
Kemba hates the Mavs for some reason.

WOW 

Brunson is on the bench and the Mavs score twice.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Even without Luka, we should beat this depleted Celtics team at home.

2019 Mavs, defying expectations one game at a time
Like Reply
SETH WHAT A 3!

DEFENSE NOW!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
If THJ and Brunsons shots aren't going in, they're pretty much useless. They make stupid plays and it seems like their guy is always blowing past them.
Like Reply
THEY CALLED THAT A TRAVEL???

CHALLENGE THAT
Like Reply
HIS FOOT NEVER FREAKIN' MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
I hope this game tells Carlisle that Brunson should have a seat on the bench for a good while. 2 or 3 games.

Brunson led the implosion of the Mavs.
Like Reply
Yeah. that is not an NBA travel.
Like Reply
THE ACCOUNTANT!!!

TABULATING ALL GAME AND CAME UP WITH 3 POINTS!
Like Reply
Disappointing
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 11:53 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 11:52 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote:

Giannis is healthy and we sucked at home before Luka went down.

Luka is the MVP and not sure what the previous games this season have to do with tonight's game.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
8-7 at home. Yikes
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply