Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Celtics
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 27: BOS (18-7) @ DAL (18-9) | 103-109 loss
Heart 
[Image: EMALUleU0AEt31c?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EMAKJYbUEAAyQq1?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: ELrUuqgVUAAqXAh?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
Vegas saw last night's game where the Bucks were favored by 11 points and said "Oh shi, we messed up. Only give Boston 1 pt favortism".
Like Reply
Celts might need to shake off some rust.
Like Reply
I would love for Luka to do a Dirk and be ready for this game. We owe them big time for earlier in the season. KP and the boys will just have to get it done for him.
Like Reply
Winning this one will be much tougher than the Bucks game, so the Mavs better bring it.  It will be key to limit turnovers and make FTs.
Like Reply
As always, must win game.
Like Reply
Boston will be without Smart, Robert Williams and Poirier. I hope our bigs will manage to take advantage of our height this time.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/SeanGrandePBP/status...4981083136
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
When healthy, the Celtics are, along with the Clippers, one of the toughest matchups for the Mavs. They have tremendous strength & athleticism @ the guard and forward positions. Celts small ball lineup is a problem.

It's a very good sign if Smart and Hayward are OUT
Like Reply
Quick, someone trick the Mavs into thinking this is a road game.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-18-2019, 01:38 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/SeanGrandePBP/status...4981083136
6 days off and they can't be bothered giving us their best, I am offended...
Like Reply
Brown to guard KP I guess, he will be able to affect his drives but shouldn't worry his 3pt shots much.
Like Reply
So is Theis the center? Their tallest starter is 6'8? Mavs need to attack the paint all night. I know the Celts are good and Mavs don't have Luka but j am surprised the Mavs wouldn't be a small favorite at home against a banged up Celts team.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...0427243525
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
After a W like against the Bucks, one tends to become greedy...

Without a resurging Hayward and Smart, who's a general pain in the ass, we might be pretty evenly matched with the Celtics. Let's get another one!
Like Reply
When you about to watch your team and Mark Jackson pops up on the screen...
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Hope the Mavs can keep the momentum up

Big shot by Brunson!

Good pass by KP!

There we go THJ!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Both teams pretty crappy right now.
Like Reply
It's kinda crazy seeing KP play the Luka role early, driving to the basket and looking for the assist.  I like it.
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 09:14 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: So is Theis the center?

He's basically their Maxi: versatile defender, shot-blocker, moves the ball and hits threes.

Kinda sucks that Dirk never had teammates like them with the Nationalmannschaft...
Like Reply
What a block by DFS!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply