Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Celtics
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 27: BOS (18-7) @ DAL (18-9) | 103-109 loss
Powell is downright pathetic at finishing in traffic.
Like Reply
Seth is on FIRE!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 10:16 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Pretty much every ESPN color commentator is garbage. 

Why is Richard Jefferson stuck doing local games is an anomaly to me.

Mark Jackson is racist.

"You think about the toughness about a guy thats not from here" WTF is that supposed to mean Mark? USA players are inherently tougher than overseas? What an archaic POV.

KP WITH THE SHUT DOWN DEFENSE!
not racist more like stereotyping... but yea silly justification for someone being tough or not
Like Reply
KP with the offensive board! Dude is so impactful

Curry with the drive!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Porzingis shoots too many 3's. Get on the block, and punish people.
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 10:19 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: not racist more like stereotyping... but yea silly justification for someone being tough or not

You're right racist isn't the correct word to use there. Mark Jackson stereotyping all overseas players angered me quite a bit.
Like Reply
i was so happy when i opened my phone this summer and saw we signed curry to a 4 year deal. dude is legit. and delon was a nice add too
Like Reply
Make me feel better about KP bricking so many.  He has done some good things but man, hit more shots...
Like Reply
Both teams cant throw a ball into an ocean right now. Seems like this will be a grind it out kinda game.

As I said that KP hits a DEEP 3! More of that KP!
Like Reply
Finally
Like Reply
uhhhhhhhhh curry sits when kemba comes back not a good look
Like Reply
Wow, DFS is really bricking tonight.
Like Reply
Timmy is the most volatile player I've ever personally watched. Dude looks like a D-leaguer when he's not on.
Like Reply
THJ needs to stick to jumpers.
Like Reply
THJ. Please just take catch and shoot 3’s
Like Reply
I'm loving this aggression by KP.
Like Reply
Good job on that drive KP
Like Reply
Of course THJ hits the 3 when the defender is right in his face.
Like Reply
Yes, good job KP. But these refs hating on that Theis dude.
Like Reply
I think of all the Mavs, THJ clearly misses Luka the most.  He's almost wholly dependent on being set up by Luka for rhythm shots.
Like Reply