Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Celtics
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 27: BOS (18-7) @ DAL (18-9) | 103-109 loss
We caught a break on that foul call!
Like Reply
SETH FOR 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
offense looks like ass. just passing on the perimeter. can i get delon in the game pls
Like Reply
I hate that word in relation to sports, but Powell plays so fuckin soft under the basket...
Like Reply
Carry Curry
Like Reply
What a drive by Wright!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 10:02 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: KP with the incredible inside D

Powell is such a bad post defender

He can't handle the bruisers. Too light in the biscuits.
Like Reply
These refs are giving us the benefit of every possible call. It’s like they think we'r LA. What is happening? I can’t figure out what to complain about!
Like Reply
Ok Powell that was an incredible rebound there.

And Curry with the smooth drive! Not just a 3pt shooter!
Like Reply
Crowd seems subdued or maybe it is just ESPN.  I heard some Celtic fans once.  These guys are making me miss Harper. (maybe)

(12-18-2019, 10:08 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Too light in the biscuits.
Like Reply
i love the curry delon combo man... gotta play em with KP and Maxi more. these refs seem very whistle happy tonight like if a shot misses the whistle blows
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 10:12 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Crowd seems subdued or maybe it is just ESPN.  I heard some Celtic fans once.  These guys are making me miss Harper. (maybe)
I much prefer Van Gundy to Mark Jackson.
Like Reply
Wow Powell, just got put in the spin cycle. Dude is so ass on the defensive side.
Like Reply
Celtics nearly making every shot, not sure what to make of that, lol.

Pretty good first quarter besides this.
Like Reply
Loved Mark Jackson playing next to Reggie for the Pacers. But Reggie is the best color guy in the NBA now, and Mark is almost impossible to listen to. Seriously can’t stand him.
Like Reply
Dang, JJ needs to eat his Wheaties!
Like Reply
Jackson has looked lost past couple games
Like Reply
Pretty much every ESPN color commentator is garbage. 

Why is Richard Jefferson stuck doing local games is an anomaly to me.

Mark Jackson is racist.

"You think about the toughness about a guy thats not from here" WTF is that supposed to mean Mark? USA players are inherently tougher than overseas? What an archaic POV.

KP WITH THE SHUT DOWN DEFENSE!
Like Reply
Finally got the rebound
Like Reply
Seth was calling for it and he hit the 3!
Like Reply