Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Celtics
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 27: BOS (18-7) @ DAL (18-9) | 103-109 loss
(12-18-2019, 09:48 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Both teams pretty crappy right now.
Now just Boston is crappy Smile
Like Reply
And DFS with the 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
DFS 3pt shot has looked good the past couple of games. Good to see
Like Reply
KP needs to make sure his passes are on the money.  Pass like Luka he does not.  Yeah, I am looking forward to Star Wars.
Like Reply
Jalen Brunson has definitely taken some pointers from Luka when it comes to laser passes to the corners!
Like Reply
What a drive by KP! It's crazy that a 7-3 dude can pump fake and drive like that.

KP WHAT A DUNK!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Nice drive and flush by KP!

Glad we got a bucket there, too many open shots were passed up
Like Reply
KP watching Giannis
Like Reply
My god Hardaway. How many wide open 3's are you going to miss???

And then Kemba goes supernova.
Like Reply
Man THJ is coooooold recently. Lots of nice looks for him too
Like Reply
Lazy defense on Kemba, I would make other Celtics beat you.
Like Reply
Earth to Rick, better get some length on Kemba. Like Wright.
Like Reply
Kemba heating up, somebody guard him.
Like Reply
no luck right now for thj.  two good looks that just wouldnt go/stay down. and Kemba looks like he's got somthiin to prove
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 09:59 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Lazy defense on Kemba, I would make other Celtics beat you.

To be fair, when Kemba gets hot, there's barely a single person on earth that can stop him. Maybe 3. Dude just has that level where no one can stop him and unfortunately he's really feeling himself right now.
Like Reply
Can someone please defend Kemba? Asking for a friend.

KP isn't settling for jumpers anymore, this might get interesting.
Like Reply
Let’s hope Kemba isn’t feeling it all game. Rather it be in the first quarter then the 4th
Like Reply
KP with the incredible inside D

Powell is such a bad post defender
Like Reply
(12-18-2019, 10:00 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 09:59 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Lazy defense on Kemba, I would make other Celtics beat you.

To be fair, when Kemba gets hot, there's barely a single person on earth that can stop him. Maybe 3. Dude just has that level where no one can stop him and unfortunately he's really feeling himself right now.
Specifically Brunson's half hearted effort to close out.
Like Reply
Im surprised Carlisle waited until the last moment in the quarter to sub in Wright to guard Kemba.
Like Reply