Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Celtics
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 27: BOS (18-7) @ DAL (18-9) | 103-109 loss
Whoa wait. They probably learned a thing or two from the bucks the other night
Like Reply
Lol Bringing in Powell to secure an important rebound
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-19-2019, 12:01 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Lol Bringing in Powell to secure an important rebound

Watch him get beat for the rebound.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
I need Jalen to play better so he keeps his trade value up.
Like Reply
Anyone know when Rick's name started being "car-LISLE", instead of "CAR-lisle"?  I thought this cat announcer had a speech impediment for a while, until I realized he was doing it on purpose...
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
This started too late and stupid decisions led the way.  One thing to lose but Boston ain't all that tonight.
Like Reply
HOLY BROEKHOFF!!

BIG foul draw.

WHY would Carlisle sub in THJ and Brunson in the most important possession in the game????

^ my biggest question from tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Free Ryan B
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(12-19-2019, 12:03 AM)Hypermav Wrote: This started too late and stupid decisions led the way.  One thing to lose but Boston ain't all that tonight.

The stupid decisions was spearheaded by Brunson tonight. 

He shot us out of Miami, and he killed the offense in Boston. He nearly gave away the MIL game as he couldn't bring the ball up in the final 30.

Dude has serious issues closing games.
Like Reply
Kemba has come up clutch both games. Mavs didn't shoot the 3, nearly as well as they did vs the Bucks. That's about how it works, from game to game.
Like Reply
I don't understand an air ball from professional players.  Rim or in.
Like Reply
vintage THJ is back

and Brunson just can't keep up with opposing starters and elite athletes.
Like Reply
Brunson got a pass from me vs Heat.

But not tonight. His 3 consecutive turnovers in the 4th cost us the game. THJ, as well.

What a frustrating second half to watch.

Kemba was basically just waiting for the mavs to make a mistake and he made them pay.

Also, why was Barea not playing? Really thought he'd get more minutes with Luka out.
Like Reply
Boston is a good example of an opponent against which Luka would have made a big difference.  The Mavs just couldn't seem to drive and score against Boston's defense, with the exception of KP.  Luka can score against this level of defense and also draw fouls.
Like Reply
Bro scored 5 in 1 minute.  Should have played him 10 minutes for an easy 50 points...

I love what KP does on the defensive end.  Get the offense going efficiently and he and Luka are going to dominate.

DP, THJ and JB should hang their heads in shame.
Like Reply
(12-19-2019, 12:30 AM)Hypermav Wrote: DP, THJ and JB should hang their heads in shame.

Jackson too. He barely played but was terrible when he did. Meanwhile the Celtics played 8 guys who are 6' 8" or shorter. This should be the type of game where Jackson shines but he just disappears.
Like Reply
Jackson is shooting 25% from three over the last ten games.  Like several of us have said, he is a worthless player when his three point shot isn't falling.  And so far in his career, he hasn't shown an ability to consistently knock down that shot.  He's an 11th-12th man type and should be way behind Curry, Delon, DFS, etc in the pecking order.
Like Reply
(12-19-2019, 04:13 AM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Jackson is shooting 25% from three over the last ten games.  Like several of us have said, he is a worthless player when his three point shot isn't falling.  And so far in his career, he hasn't shown an ability to consistently knock down that shot.  He's an 11th-12th man type and should be way behind Curry, Delon, DFS, etc in the pecking order.

He has an excellent floater, probably the best floater including Lukas. I do not believe he is worthless even when his 3 point game is not working. It's a matter what he is asked to do. Given that he has such a weapon in his floaters, he should be asked to do that much much more often and penetrate more.
Like Reply