• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5: Denver Nuggets (5-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (4-1) | 114-125 loss
Finally, THJ! A drive!
Like Reply
Timmay!
Like Reply
That was the best defense all game
and timmy fucked it up by not grabbing the rebound
and somehow Grant fouled by just standing there?????
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Rebounding has been demoralizing, so far.
Like Reply
Die by Timmy.... also live by Timmy!!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
I see you, Tim!
Like Reply
Powell late on the rotation, free 3 by Murray
Like Reply
I hate Tim.
I love Tim.
I hate Tim.
I love Tim.
[-] The following 4 users Like donzingis38's post:
  • Chicagojk, juanc, SleepingHero, The Jom
Like Reply
Kyrie doing some things!
Like Reply
Great pass, THJ!
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:10 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Powell late on the rotation, free 3 by Murray

Not sure if they wanted to switch it. Looked more like Williams getting stuck.
Like Reply
Denver's cooled off since the first quarter.
Like Reply
Mavs with 8 steals. Hanging in there. Every other stat favors Nugs, most by a wide margin. But if the whistles turn, we can make up 10 points in no time. Keep hanging, young fellas and Kyrie. Keep hanging.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Not sure if they wanted to switch it. Looked more like Williams getting stuck.

Grant did get hung up but thats why Powell had to rotate. I suppose it depends if their gameplan is switch everything (which its been for most of the season so far). If so then Powell messed up. If not then Powell should've showed harder and Grant f'd up by not getting through the screen.
Like Reply
Kyrie should be able to take over games once in a while. Hopefully it's tonight.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The Mavericks are playing really poorly and really sloppily and without their coach, and they are 10 points down to one of the two or three best teams in the league. Oh, and this game is being played a mile in the air. I have to say, I am actually kind of encouraged in a weird way.

Think of all of the sloppy turnovers, missed layups, defensive lapses, and then look at the score. Denver might turn up and make this a blowout, but right now I’m feeling fine.
Like Reply
Another great defensive sequence there.
Like Reply
Mavs staying within shouting distance. It is just really hard playing a team that knows where to go on every possesion and gets good shot after good shot. Plus, it doesn't help when they are a little quicker to the ball and we have turned the ball over that resulted in easy baskets for the Nuggets.

Tough team to play against.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The Mavericks are playing really poorly and really sloppily and without their coach, and they are 10 points down to one of the two or three best teams in the league. Oh, and this game is being played a mile in the air. I have to say, I am actually kind of encouraged in a weird way.

This is my fear. Started 4-0. Feeling good. Play Denver. Get put in the dirt. Don’t worry, we couldn’t expect to be them game 5 of the season! Go beat up on some bad teams. Good record. Feeling good. LAC. NOP. Oh man. 0-3 vs teams with a winning record. Not feeling so good now.

(They will certainly come back now that I typed this)
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Amazing D by Luka there.

And then Grant with the block!
Like Reply