Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5: Denver Nuggets (5-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (4-1) | 114-125 loss
Can’t say they’re not playing hard enough.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:16 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Can’t say they’re not playing hard enough.

They're staying with it despite their mistakes. I actually like what I'm seeing.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Barely noticed it but somehow Jokic has 15pts/6reb/5ast. Feels like he hasn't even touched the ball.
Like Reply
All that body contact. The swipe on the wrist seems insignificant. How can that be a challenge?
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Get 2 or 3 stops and the Mavs are right there going into the 3rd
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka has not been great so far. I hate the no pass threes on most occasions. Although I guess I don’t mind them when they go in Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Cut it to 5 if they can before the half

Luka glaring at the ref and doesn't get back
Like Reply
Is that Kyrie's first missed FT since being a Mav?
Like Reply
Kyrie!!
Like Reply
Giving up fastbreak points after a made shot Angry
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Luka has played some amazing defense, but those pouting moments stand out so much

6 turnovers for Luka sheesh
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
Defense leaving shooters wide open.
Like Reply
Teams really taking advantage of Luka's pouting lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Lazy closeout from Lively. Mile high.
Like Reply
I am sorry...we all love Luka. He is one of the the best players in the league, but he is not playing winning ball so far. What was that? He scored (thought he was fouled) and when looking at the ref and walking the Nuggets get a dunk at the other end.
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid, KillerLeft, The Jom
Like Reply
Joker is ridiculous.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:24 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I am sorry...we all love Luka.  He is one of the the best players in the league, but he is not playing winning ball so far.  What was that?  He scored (thought he was fouled) and when looking at the ref and walking the Nuggets get a dunk at the other end.

Those first 3 games were like crack for me. Dude looked changed. He's reverted.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Lazy closeout from Lively. Mile high.

Not lazy. He hasn’t learned how to close out on 3s yet. He’s done it a lot. He’ll learn.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(11-03-2023, 10:24 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I am sorry...we all love Luka.  He is one of the the best players in the league, but he is not playing winning ball so far.  What was that?  He scored (thought he was fouled) and when looking at the ref and walking the Nuggets get a dunk at the other end.

Yeah, it’s time for something to be done. I hope Kidd is the man for the job, because Luka is really selling himself short.
Like Reply

Yep. That's one flaw in his game that seriously needs correction.
Like Reply