Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
89.47%
17 89.47%
Kings
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: SAC (9-13) @ DAL (16-7) | 106-110 loss
Don't have it tonight....this will be a loss if something dramatic doesn't happen quick. 

One of those nights.  Hate to waste a good Hardaway Jr. night.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Good news for those who want Carlisle replaced, if the defense keeps up this effort he's going to have an aneurysm.
Like Reply
Holmes destroying Powell right now lol.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
LOL. this looks like a trap game. sucks we dont have delon but hey they dont have fox
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 07:59 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Don't have it tonight....this will be a loss if something dramatic doesn't happen quick. 

One of those nights.  Hate to waste a good Hardaway Jr. night.

2nd night of a back to back does that to teams.

Mavs have been incredibly resilient so far in B2B's, but tonight it seems like they have no legs.

2 30+ point quarters for SAC.

Mavs actually scored worse in the 2nd than the first. Mavs need to regroup and find some sort of rhythm early in the 3rd or else this one will be over quick.

(Just saw Luka storm off into the locker room. He looks PISSED).
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
That got ugly quickly Sad

Holmes is smashing them, maybe try Boban and make Holmes waste energy trying to guard Boban in the block and on the boards.
Like Reply
Annoying game to watch.
Like Reply
Luka looks off tonight. Refs don't blow the whistle much, but it's not a physical game. 

Sacramento is super hot, but Dallas D isn't good either. They look a step slow.

Maybe the guy who thought they went out last night or stayed up to play video games was right, haha.

I'm still optimistic.
Like Reply
If Mavs come back I will be impressed. We might under appreciate Wright's defensive presence on a night like tonight. Sacramento shooting will probably cool off and I suspect the Mavs will have better defensive intensity next half.
Like Reply
Welp, don’t see us coming back from this. Disappointing but it happens.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:01 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka storm off into the locker room. He looks PISSED
JJB ball was RC over coaching.
Like Reply
How they come out after half-time will be interesting
Hopefully pissed off and hungry to destroy them.
Like Reply
They are at home it is the NBA they should make a run, Kings should cool of a bit,
Like Reply
It's good they have to fight from behind for once.
Like Reply
It's not the end of the world if we lose, but I absolutely can't stand the lack of effort/energy. They are playing atrocious defense, not blocking out and not protecting the rim. I can deal with bad offense, but pathetic effort is tough to watch. Luka doesn't get the calls he should, but him and the whole team complain way too much. It clearly doesn't help them and only distracts Luka. I'm hoping for a much better 3rd. We can still win if we start playing defense.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:05 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:01 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka storm off into the locker room. He looks PISSED

The thing is, I do think JJB and Luka have good chemistry together, and having 2 guys out there who are incredibly unselfish and always look for the open man just creates a killer offense. The only issue is that JJB only knows one way to play, and thats with the ball in his hand and him looking to create, like a Mini-Nash, except less efficient. 

Which is what drives me insane, because Luka is arguably the best playmaker in the league right now and here we have RC, by design, making JJB the primary offensive creator where Luka doesn't touch the ball the entire possession, which should never ever ever everever verveverveverververv happebn.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:04 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: That got ugly quickly Sad

Holmes is smashing them, maybe try Boban and make Holmes waste energy trying to guard Boban in the block and on the boards.
Yeah, nothing else seem to be helping, so why not?
Like Reply
THJ shooting great, no assists or rebounds.

Heild, Bjelica and Holmes are 20-24 for 46 points.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:05 PM)Hypermav Wrote:

The thing is, I do think JJB and Luka have good chemistry together, and having 2 guys out there who are incredibly unselfish and always look for the open man just creates a killer offense. The only issue is that JJB only knows one way to play, and thats with the ball in his hand and him looking to create, like a Mini-Nash, except less efficient. 

Which is what drives me insane, because Luka is arguably the best playmaker in the league right now and here we have RC, by design, making JJB the primary offensive creator where Luka doesn't touch the ball the entire possession, which should never ever ever everever verveverveverververv happebn.

Luka is off tonight. He isn't there this game, no rhythm. If he wakes up, game might change.

Steady timekeeper Delon is really missing with his metronome of patience.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 08:11 PM)Hypermav Wrote: THJ shooting great, no assists or rebounds.

Heild, Bjelica and Holmes are 20-24 for 46 points.
DAMN
Like Reply