Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
89.47%
17 89.47%
Kings
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: SAC (9-13) @ DAL (16-7) | 106-110 loss
Heart 
[Image: ELIB-pgUcAAn-GR?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
Let's make it 2-0 on this b2b...while keeping starter minutes down...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
I'll be there tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
Like Reply
We didn't play great on our first b2b. Hope we stay focused despite the blowout today.
Like Reply
(12-07-2019, 07:39 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: We didn't play great on our first b2b.

We won both while also resting players, which isn't easy. Don't get spoiled by all this success!
Like Reply
Next up.. the bafflin' Kings!

Man.. this is the team Luka needs to destroy.
Like Reply
Mavs are scorching hot right now. The Kings are a scrappy team that's on the outside looking in. Considering their expectations this season has most definitely NOT gone the way they've wanted. Every single game they've been motivated to turn their season around, and they just lost a heartbreaker in SAS.

Mavs need to come out on all cylinders. If the Mavs let the Kings hang around, they could very easily lose the game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
[Image: 96cPZ5.jpg]
Need to get wins against Sac and Detroit, as we approach the killer 5 game stretch vs the top teams of the East
Like Reply
It's a game day!

https://streamable.com/bn5am
Like Reply
I don’t think it’s a hot streak. Jalen is hot. THJ was hot a couple weeks ago. Powell has a hot game the other night. But the team? This has been going on too long for hotness. This is improvement.

Maybe we hit a cold shooting night or a cold reffing night and fall back to earth for a game or two. Maybe some coach figures out how to gameplan for Luka and teaches the whole league, giving us a new challenge to overcome. But I think it’s time to quit thinking this team is just playing over their heads. Rather, their heads appear to be that high.
Like Reply
As always, must win game.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 12:54 AM)BolsDamols Wrote: [Image: 96cPZ5.jpg]
Need to get wins against Sac and Detroit, as we approach the killer 5 game stretch vs the top teams of the East

What and exciting stretch! Can't wait to see how we do. Sure hope the team doesn't have that stretch on their minds quite yet.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1203745426949726209
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 02:38 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1203745426949726209

If he's not listed, KP might play.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 02:54 PM)aguiar95 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 02:38 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1203745426949726209

Thanks I misread the tweet...must of been due to  being used to seeing players coming back from injury resting on b2bs...
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 03:04 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 02:54 PM)aguiar95 Wrote:

Thanks I misread the tweet...must of been due to  being used to seeing players coming back from injury resting on b2bs...

I figured our plan was always going to have him out the 2nd game of b2bs, however these blowouts on the 1st game are really working out in our favor of getting him out there for the 2nd game.
Like Reply
Keys:
  • Let's keep rolling: Mavs are certainly in a groove. So I'd say let's keep on moving and remain dominant! You're asking how dominant? Well, over the last ten, Mavs not only post the best offense and overall net rating, but their defense has also started to clamp down. Their 104.1 rating is good for 6th in the league during that stretch. That's elite. Market is on the Mavs as well. Vegas started at -6 and it's now trending towards -8.5.
  • Luka facing another team that passed on him: I think this is more a story line for the media than Luka, but always fun to get a win versus a team that passed on him in the 2018 draft. The Kings questioned his fit next to Fox, and don't look too great a season later.
  • Kings hoping for playoffs: To make matters worse, both Fox and the guy the Kings drafted in place of Luka (Bagley) are currently out due to injuries. Sacramento is in the group of playoff hopefuls in the West, and playing without their two young stars doesn't help. They are still just 1.5 games back, but in a crowded West that can feel like 5.
  • Familiar face: One guy helping to keep the Kings afloat is HB. He is still the hard worker and Mr. Reliable, for better or worse. The other two guys you don't want to heat up are Hield and Bogdanović. Both are a little up and down all season, but can certainly take over games.
  • Back-2-back grind: Dallas is on the tail end of four games in six nights. In the first back-2-back set they certainly looked a little out of sorts against the Timberwolves, and needed a big 4th from beyond the arc to put Minnesota away. Given that they struggled with the long ball yesterday as well, it could be a difficult game even though the Mavs are a clear favorite.
  • No Delon: Let's hope for a speedy recovery here. He has been an important piece. No Wright means more minutes for Curry and Brunson though, which both have been playing really well themselves. Dallas has a deep bench.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
No Fox or Bagley yet I still feel weird about this game. I think it's that Harrison Barnes fellow; he's 2-0 versus DAL since being traded. He's gonna be locked into Black Falcon mode. 

Don't forget Yogi either. Hield can go off anytime. B2B. 

Hope I'm wrong just got a bad feeling about this one. Feels like we're due for a loss.
Like Reply
(12-08-2019, 02:37 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 12:54 AM)BolsDamols Wrote: [Image: 96cPZ5.jpg]

What and exciting stretch! Can't wait to see how we do. Sure hope the team doesn't have that stretch on their minds quite yet.
We get GSW, the spurs and the Lakers after this stretch. But for GSW and SA's current slump, that would make it 8 back to back very very tough games. What a brutal schedule!
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
https://www.sactownroyalty.com/2019/12/8...uka-doncic

Just for fun.

https://www.sactownroyalty.com/2019/11/2...ion-thread
Like Reply