Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Pelicans
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: DAL (14-6) @ NOP (6-15) | 118-97 win
Curry
Like Reply
You watching this, Fuerza?
Like Reply
Also this announcer is making Reggie Miller look like the best announcer in the NBA. The dude is so disrespectful.  "Steph's little brother!" Like no. Seth is his own person who is also an elite 3pt shooter. 

This entire game he's seemed so nonchalant and boring, getting even the most basic of facts wrong about each team. Like saying the Mavs gave Delon Wright an extension over the summer after acquiring him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Shouldve never let Curry go in the first place.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
So happy Steph finally went on, mavs will need him big time..
Like Reply
Reggie is right - it's horse puckey if Porzingis sits tomorrow.

(12-03-2019, 09:49 PM)LukTheShadow Wrote: So happy Steph finally went on, mavs will need him big time..

Ummm.....
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:48 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Shouldve never let Curry go in the first place.

We had to let Curry go so we could get our MVP (This is what I tell myself after the Mavs let him walk, regardless or not if its true lol)
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:48 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Also this announcer is making Reggie Miller look like the best announcer in the NBA. The dude is so disrespectful.  "Steph's little brother!" Like no. Seth is his own person who is also an elite 3pt shooter. 

This entire game he's seemed so nonchalant and boring, getting even the most basic of facts wrong about each team. Like saying the Mavs gave Delon Wright an extension over the summer after acquiring him.

Love how Reggie Miller called the other guy out on it. No need to disrespect Seth like that.
Like Reply
Maxi 3!!
Like Reply
I hope BartlettBear and long-lost Sporty heard Reggie's comments on RC...
Like Reply
Curry with yet ANOTHER 3!
Like Reply
Small ball lineup to finish the game
Like Reply
Wait I just realized this is Carlisle's favorite lineup. 4 guards!

Average height 5'10.
Like Reply
This game was close............lol
Like Reply
Good to see Brunson play well...
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:50 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
Quote:So happy Steph finally went on, mavs will need him big time..
Ummm.....
ummm what?
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Wait I just realized this is Carlisle's favorite lineup. 4 guards!

Average height 5'10.

We need Boban out there with 4 guards. That'd be funny
Like Reply
(12-03-2019, 09:56 PM)LukTheShadow Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 09:50 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
Quote:So happy Steph finally went on, mavs will need him big time..
Ummm.....
ummm what?

We have Seth, not Steph. Would rather have Seth right now, LOL
Like Reply
Would love to see RC put in Boban with the other 4 guards. What a sight that'd be lol.
Like Reply