Poll: How many points does Kyrie score in his Mavs debut? O/U 26.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
8 80.00%
Under
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: DAL (30-26) vs. LAC (31-27) | 110-104 WIN!
Green fighting like hell for rebounds I love it.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
These turnovers will bite us in the ass
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 10:45 PM)cow Wrote: Someone tell Josh and Jaden that their teammates aren't 9 feet tall.

I'll take shitty lob passes if everyone can keep playing lie this

Holy shit Kyrie blew right past Covington
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Tell you guys what: suddenly, there are a LOT of guys on this team who can dribble.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • MFFL, SleepingHero
Like Reply
I dont care for these horrible passes. They are at least trying!!! Thats the important part.

AND THEN KYRIE JUST LAUNCHES A 35 FOOT THREE WOW WHAT A SHOT!

(02-08-2023, 10:46 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Tell you guys what: suddenly, there are a LOT of guys on this team who can dribble.

Taking the ball out of THJ and Dinwiddies hands has unleashed our ball movement.
Like Reply
Luka must've explained the Mavs' "star close out rules" at the first practice.
Like Reply
Wood does not like being bodied up.
Like Reply
I love you, Kaiiiii
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 10:48 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: taking the ball out of THJ and Dinwiddies hands has unleashed our ball movement.

I agree, but I actually think THJ's handles have low key looked better with this ball movement style. 

I think taking the ball out of DINWIDDIE'S hands is part of WHY the ball is moving, to your point.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I think I’m going to be okay with this squad. We don’t need to make any more trades.
Like Reply
I just wonder does Luka continue this style when he returns
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 10:50 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: I think I’m going to be okay with this squad. We don’t need to make any more trades.

Hopefully can pick up some guys in the buyout market
Love please
Like Reply
(02-08-2023, 10:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I just wonder does Luka continue this style when he returns

I hope so, but honestly, even if it's only like this when he sits it's a HUGE improvement.
Like Reply
Clippers are trying to get away with going small and Wood is punishing them. Covington already with 3.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Jaden McDaniels would be such a nice get. Green is too small to defend bigger SG/SF types. Hayward could be the 3rd ballhandler.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft, mvossman
Like Reply
Doesn't matter who Covington guards - they're all killing him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
GREEN SAYS GET THAT ISH OUTTA HERE

Reggie locks down PG, Green just out sprinted everyone what a finish. ANd then a steal!!!!
Like Reply
I don't think Kyrie has realized none of these MFs can dribble yet.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Green saved him, but why was wood leaking to the corner there? Kai's deflection SHOULD have given him time to setup!
Like Reply
Josh went disruptor mode.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply