Poll: How many points does Kyrie score in his Mavs debut? O/U 26.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
80.00%
8 80.00%
Under
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: DAL (30-26) vs. LAC (31-27) | 110-104 WIN!
Kyrie playing super unselfishly.

Wish he was playing a bit more for his own shot, but the Clips are denying him like crazy.

The Robot is back and I'm terrified.

Wright is awful.

Kyrie is amazing.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Can't wait for Kyrie and Luka
Like Reply
Wood playing so badly.

REGGIE WITH THE STEAL!!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Kyrie has played this game with an extremely high basketball IQ. Very unselfish. With the exception of a few bad threes (some even went in) the shots he has taken have been no-brainers.
Like Reply
Pinson still in the game and THJ riding the bench. Surprising.
Like Reply
GREAT touch pass out of awkward spacing (Wood's fault) to WOOD!
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 12:04 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Wood playing so badly.

REGGIE WITH THE STEAL!!!

He´s getting ready to play 80 MPG in the play-offs now that DFS is gone.  Cry
Like Reply
Wood with the wide open three and bricks it.

Is it bad I'm pining for McGee to come back???
Like Reply
I wonder if Powell comes in to close this one. Wood doesn't really have it tonight.
Like Reply
Not sure what the problem is: the trade rumours/extension talks or the broken thumb, but Wood has been awful since returning.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I've always liked Norman Powell since his Raptors days. Imagine if we had him instead of THJ
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 12:08 AM)donzingis38 Wrote: I've always liked Norman Powell since his Raptors days. Imagine if we had him instead of THJ

Wood+THJ for Powell and Zubac?

PLEASE LAC!
Like Reply
Wood's final minutes in a Mavs uniform before they dump him for whatever they can get tomorrow. Better to get a G-League player back for him than lose him for nothing in free agency I guess!
Like Reply
THJ Brick city.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 12:09 AM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Wood's final minutes in a Mavs uniform before they dump him for whatever they can get tomorrow. Better to get a G-League player back for him than lose him for nothing in free agency I guess!

such a waste of a first rounder and that was evident as soon as Kidd named McGee the starter over him
Like Reply
Great take by THJ.

Good ball movement.
Like Reply
Powell immediately making an impact in place of Wood on BOTH ends.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
HUGE foul draw by Kyrie!!

As soon as Kyrie isn't doubled, he blows right by Mann and draws a foul.
Like Reply
This is one of the best wins of the season. The Clippers really tried in this one.
Like Reply
(02-09-2023, 12:12 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Powell immediately making an impact in place of Wood on BOTH ends.

Difference between a guy who makes winning plays and one that doesn't.

Powell is a role player and the Mavs still need a starting center, I don't think Wood is it.
Like Reply