Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.24%
15 88.24%
Suns
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (12-6) @ PHX (8-10) | 120-113 win
He was making the game threads unbearable. I hardly commented last night because I couldn't stand all his negative comments. Him saying he would trade KP for Baynes was the last straw for me. I didn't know how to ignore him so I'm glad he's gone. I was starting to view the game threads less because of him.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 11:58 AM)BigDirk41 Wrote: He was making the game threads unbearable. I hardly commented last night because I couldn't stand all his negative comments. Him saying he would trade KP for Baynes was the last straw for me. I didn't know how to ignore him so I'm glad he's gone. I was starting to view the game threads less because of him.
Just FYI, if you want to ignore someone, you can click on their name and you have the option to buddy list or ignore there.
Like Reply
Things were looking really rough in the 3Q; that Phoenix crowd was getting loud and you could see the momentum shift. I thought there's no way we'd win this game yet we fought back and prevailed. 

Luka bailed us out again and of course THJ continued his great play. Every one else chipped in here and there, solid team effort overall.

It was a must win game imo; if we lost I could see things snowball with the tougher games coming up. Now we got even more confidence and the mental part is more than half the battle.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 12:16 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 11:58 AM)BigDirk41 Wrote: He was making the game threads unbearable. I hardly commented last night because I couldn't stand all his negative comments. Him saying he would trade KP for Baynes was the last straw for me. I didn't know how to ignore him so I'm glad he's gone. I was starting to view the game threads less because of him.
Just FYI, if you want to ignore someone, you can click on their name and you have the option to buddy list or ignore there.
Thanks Hypermav. Much appreciated. He was the only one I currently need to ignore, but I'll use it if needed in the future.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 01:38 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote:
Thanks Hypermav. Much appreciated. He was the only one I currently need to ignore, but I'll use it if needed in the future.

Yes, Thank you!  I asked this a few games back when game chats became a toxic waste dumps due to his crap.  First time I heard of this option.  Clearly, they got the right guy with the Ban-Hammer.  I look forward to future game chats now.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 05:13 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote:

Yes, Thank you!  I asked this a few games back when game chats became a toxic waste dumps due to his crap.  First time I heard of this option.  Clearly, they got the right guy with the Ban-Hammer.  I look forward to future game chats now.

He just went overboard this time, he didn't keep it about the team.

I found he had good takes at time, only to add something totally unreasonable to it.

At other times he just was hilarious to read. His posting style didn't really match the overall tone here, but it was still acceptable.

He was like our Stephen A Smith.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 05:18 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:

I found he had good takes at time, only to add something totally unreasonable to it.

At other times he just was hilarious to read. His posting style didn't really match the overall tone here, but it was still acceptable.

"There" meaning some specific time?  Or in the game chats?  I had to stop reading the game chats because mostly his toxic waste.  If I would have known earlier about the ignore, I would have used it a long time ago.  He does provide content in other areas - but man, the hate is strong in that one.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 05:21 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 12:16 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Just FYI, if you want to ignore someone, you can click on their name and you have the option to buddy list or ignore there.

"There" meaning some specific time?  Or in the game chats?  I had to stop reading the game chats because mostly his toxic waste.  If I would have known earlier about the ignore, I would have used it a long time ago.  He does provide content in other areas - but man, the hate is strong in that one.

What "there" are you referring to?

Problem with the ignore function is that a different not ignored user might quote the ignored person, so you will still read it.
Like Reply
(11-30-2019, 05:27 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 05:21 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 01:38 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Thanks Hypermav. Much appreciated. He was the only one I currently need to ignore, but I'll use it if needed in the future.

What "there" are you referring to?

Problem with the ignore function is that a different not ignored user might quote the ignored person, so you will still read it.

Haha.. I have no idea.   I THOUGHT I read overboard there.  It says "this time" now. (or always did and I remembered it incorrectly!) Sorry for the confusion.  

And ultimately, that is the problem with the ignore, and why I almost never use it in a board like this.
Like Reply