Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.24%
15 88.24%
Suns
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 18: DAL (12-6) @ PHX (8-10) | 120-113 win
Heart 
[Image: EKY51sHU8AITAWo?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EKY4LC9UEAE9CjX?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
Important game. Suns are good this year, but I think will be lacking Baynes who gives this team another dimension and makes them extremely tough. I think they don't really have a guy that could be effective against Luka. Rubio is too small, Saric too slow, Booker and Oubre nothing special. Kaminksy is meh on the defensive side. Mavs should really take advantage of PnR and PnP here as Doncic should absolutely punish Saric and Kaminsky if they switch. 

On the offensive side, they need to (of course) control Booker (good luck DFS). Key is Rubio - he is not an excellent shooter so prevent him from driving and focus on passing lanes. They need to win rebounding battle in this one.
Like Reply
Will be great to see how this young team responds to the thwacking they received Tuesday night. Would love to see them come out swinging and blow the Suns out in the first half.
Like Reply
Suns starting to fade and if I'm seeing no Baynes I like our chances even better. Luka looked super pissed at the end of our humiliation against the Clippers, expecting him to come out gangbusters
Like Reply
I think the mavs come out with a win. Won't be easy, of course.

No more TJ Warren and Jamal Crawford. Who I thought used to kill us every time the mavs faced the suns.

I expect Booker to score 30+ points though.
Like Reply
Booker can score 70 and the Suns will still lose. 

I like Mavs vs Suns games; I think they give the Mavs enough trouble as is so them not having Baynes is a plus for the Mavs.

a 3-0 road trip would catapult the Mavs into great contention foe;d. Is that a possibility?
Like Reply
Pretty wild that we are top 6 in the west and that this win vs the SUNS will be an important part of separating us from 7-15.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Must admit, I already feel some effects of 3 days of Luka withdrawal. Let´s demolish the Suns!
Like Reply
Quiet game night here in black Friday!
Like Reply
Baynes is supposed to play.

(11-29-2019, 04:53 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Quiet game night here in black Friday!
People in a food coma. The Rangers forum has around 200 posts in the morning thread. Had 2 this morning.
Like Reply
(11-29-2019, 05:17 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: The Rangers forum

Texas Rangers? People talk Rangers these days?
Like Reply
(11-29-2019, 05:17 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Baynes is supposed to play.

Crap
Like Reply
(11-29-2019, 05:17 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Baynes is supposed to play.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Baynes, no Baynes, it don't matta. Mavs by 10.
Like Reply
Let’s go!
Like Reply
Powell starting over Kleber is a joke. He adds nothing to the game that Kleber can't ...
Like Reply
Luka have it all. Doing everything
Like Reply
Powell asleep on defense
Like Reply
Luka playing like Lebron today

I'm thinking 40 points 13 assist 12 rebounds the way he's playing so far
Like Reply
Luka getting layups at will is amazing to watch.
Like Reply