Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 49: WAS (21-26) @ DAL (25-24) | 126-127 loss
(01-24-2023, 09:24 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I am ready for a trade for the sake of a trade.

The first guy I'd trade is Kidd, if I could.
Like Reply
Best bench minutes in a while. Bertans and Green making up for SD´s "interesting" decision making.
Like Reply
I am ready for the team to shoot free throws better. I'm not even asking for them to shoot them well...just better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 09:24 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The first guy I'd trade is Kidd, if I could.
These aren't the guys that are gonna win a championship with Luka so the coach means little IMO. When we have a team around Luka that is ready to contend, I hope Kidd isn't the coach coaching them.
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 09:26 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: These aren't the guys that are gonna win a championship with Luka so the coach means little IMO. When we have a team around Luka that is ready to contend, I hope Kidd isn't the coach coaching them.

Oh, I disagree hard. The coach matters a lot. And, he matters in a cumulative way. It would take a real coach several seasons to make a championship team even if the talent was here.

Having the coach in place is the 2nd most important thing, behind having the superstar in place. Nothing else matters if that's not right. The players you'd bring in would immediately start learning how not to win as things sit right now from my seat. The culture turnaround here is more concerning than the roster.

I am ready for more of those confident catch and shoot 3's from the great DFS!
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 09:29 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Oh, I disagree hard. The coach matters a lot. And, he matters in a cumulative way. It would take a real coach several seasons to make a championship team even if the talent was here.

Having the coach in place is the 2nd most important thing, behind having the superstar in place. Nothing else matters if that's not right. The players you'd bring in would immediately start learning how not to win as things sit right now from my seat. The culture turnaround here is more concerning than the roster.
I respect the opinion, just think Kidd is staying anyway, especially if we trade guys off the team, giving him another chance to screw things up. From where I sit, the quicker we get to that decision, the quicker we get to a contender.

I seriously doubt he has an Avery Johnson stint.
Like Reply
Just terrible defense.  Free run to the rim.
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 09:34 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I seriously doubt he has an Avery Johnson stint.

As in not as short as Johnson's?

DFS misses the 3 and doesn't realize that the closeout man leaked out on him, giving up an easy layup to end the half. 

NOT GREAT
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
We have taken shots too early at the of quarters for the last few games.  So annoying.

Luka, green, Hardy and DFS…the only guys I care about on this team.
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 09:37 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Just terrible defense.  Free run to the rim.

Layup or foul every single time. Wizards with 26 PIP and 19 FTA.
Like Reply
That was one of the worst halves I've seen Powell have in quite some time.
Like Reply
Really saying something McGee can’t get a minute in Thai type of game.
Like Reply

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
I just don’t think we can win games with Christian Wood at center. We are getting cooked by the Wizards! No defense!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 2 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid, KillerLeft
Like Reply
The crew talking about how Powell does a lot of stuff OFF THE COURT..How about we get a guy that can actually rebound, finish lay ups, actually challenge shots, and not be unplayable during the play offs.. how about that
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • F Gump
Like Reply
Dinwiddie needs to come off the bench. Our defense is terrible. Anyone who cannot defend should be on the trade block
Like Reply
Also, Im ready for THJ to be a Cav
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 09:45 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: The crew talking about how Powell does a lot of stuff OFF THE COURT..How about we get a guy that can actually rebound, finish lay ups, actually challenge shots, and not be unplayable during the play offs.. how about that

It’s a psychological trick that most people fall into my brother. They see a guy with great character who admittedly does hustle and can’t help but love him.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
When do we try something different?  These guys can’t defend.
Like Reply
8 man rotation so far, no Hardy. Then Kuzma reaches over Powell for a rebound...
Like Reply