Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 49: WAS (21-26) @ DAL (25-24) | 126-127 loss
Heart 
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1617602672315535373
Like Reply
I’m super hyped for another absolutely sickening display of “basketball”!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Welp, no Kristaps revenge tour....
Like Reply
This has been a tough season.  It feels like it will be a one step forward, one step back season.  With very little chance of us running off a 7 or 8 game win streak the remainder of the year.

I want to be positive to see if the good play continues though.  They played great against the Heat and for 2 quarters were very good against the Clippers.  The third quarter was iffy and the fourth was terrible.  But besides the missed free throws, I thought the Clippers deserve credit too.   Dallas is probably not as good as a healthy Clippers team....especially if Wood/Kleber are out.   

For 6 quarters in the last 2 games, the pace has been better.   We have seen good performances from our wings.   While I am not a fan of the isolation Dinwiddie offense, I like how he has been attacking the basket lately.   Lets see if they can continue this level of energy.  They will certainly need it on the road trips coming up.
Like Reply
I hope we take care of business tonight.

The Wizards are such a weird franchise.....I think they would be what Mark would put together if he was not gifted Dirk and Luka.

The seem to want KP around, but they have two guys who really aren't franchise leaders in him and Beal who are earning max type money.   They appear to want to pay Kuzma....so they may have three guys with large salaries that really don't impact winning.   Add it looks like their last 3?  4? first rounders may not get extensions if they keep their current play up.    They are a team who really needs lottery luck....and not to screw it up once they get lucky.

They should really be sellers...pull the bandaid off.
Like Reply
I’ve been pretty nice to Dwight this year, but you know I have to say something about this goofy MF dunking it off the bottom of the rim and then smoking another open layup.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
My granny has better hops than Hardaway
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 08:49 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I’ve been pretty nice to Dwight this year, but you know I have to say something about this goofy MF dunking it off the bottom of the rim and then smoking another open layup.

He is having a ROUGH one out there on both ends tonight, no way around it. Hope he wakes up.
Like Reply
[Image: 0c12fe90bac58857a2853ad25998c024.gif]
Like Reply
I'm ready for Bertans not to be in the rotation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
They're not counting the blocked 3 pt shot by DFS earlier. He should have a missed 3 attempt. Also not counting the blocked shot on Wiz side too.
Like Reply
Very little energy.  Poor defense.  And the offense consists of watching Luka do everything.  Other than that…pretty good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I am ready to build the team around Bertans.
Like Reply
Green needs the ball more.  Even when Luka is in the game.  Much better when he is pushing a creating opportunities.
Like Reply
(01-24-2023, 09:11 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Green needs the ball more.  Even when Luka is in the game.  Much better when he is pushing a creating opportunities.
Green is on track to get a big raise after next year
Like Reply
I think I would know a lot about this front office to hear what they really think about Dinwiddie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I am ready for the Dinwiddie pull-up 3's in transition to stop.

I am ready for Powell to finish easy layups consistently.
Like Reply
I am ready for the record-setting pace of fouling three point shooters to stop.
Like Reply
I am ready for a trade for the sake of a trade.
Like Reply
Woof woof… ugly few minutes from Dinwiddie.  Early 3, missed layup, 2 turnovers and fouled on a 3
Like Reply