Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 39: BOS (27-12) @ DAL (22-17) | 95-124 loss
Hardaway’s body language is pretty bad out there tonight.  Maybe it is all the threes Boston is raining in but it is noticeable.
Like Reply
Hardy is better than THJ and Reggie RIGHT NOW
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:35 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Hardy is better than THJ and Reggie RIGHT NOW

And Wood.
Like Reply
4th quarter. Down 20+. Mavs lineup by age. 29, 30, 31, 31, 20. And I thought RC had a vet fetish.
Like Reply
It is mop up duty, but I love when Hardy gets the ball he is looking to push it.  I wish we had others do this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
HARDY PARTY
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:35 PM)cow Wrote: And Wood.

Looks like he is our best player tonight lol
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
TRADE LUKA AND BUILD AROUND HARDY
Like Reply
Hardy needed less than 10 minutes to triple Bullock´s scoring average.
Like Reply
That last shot by Dinwiddie makes me think I have a future in the NBA.
Like Reply
Hardy should have gotten some minutes against the sister of the poor win streak.  There will be plenty of bad stretches from him but he has a spark this team should be cultivating when given the opportunity.
Like Reply
Omg…McGee is so bad.  Even ruins end of game fun.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:43 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Hardy should have gotten some minutes against the sister of the poor win streak.  There will be plenty of bad stretches from him but he has a spark this team should be cultivating when given the opportunity.

Still confused by that Kidd quote several weeks ago where he basically bad-mouthed Rick for not playing Green enough
Then proceeded to not play Hardy at all in any meaningful minutes
Like Reply
Mavs got a reality check tonight.
Like Reply
I think I could get behind a bullock for Cam Thomas or cam reddish trade.  Both may not be good but just gamble on a lottery ticket.

Maybe Bullock works if you have 3 really good or 4 good creators on the floor.  It is not working with this roster this year.
Like Reply
The East is good.  Other than being a crushing blow to Luka’s MVP campaign, this game doesn’t mean anything.  Boston hit a week’s worth of shots in one game.
Like Reply
Trading Jaden Hardy this season for a player like Bojan would be the worst possible decision this franchise could make right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:50 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Omg…McGee is so bad.  Even ruins end of game fun.

That was honestly the worst thing about watching the game tonight. Such a terrible signing.  Getting clowned in garbage time by a bunch of scrubs is embarrassing for a player brought in to start and anchor the defense.
Like Reply
(01-06-2023, 12:38 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Such a terrible signing.

Whoever made the player eval and contract choice on McGee should literally be banned from ever have the say again. It if the only possible good that can come of the situation, is ratting out the complete ineptitude of someone in the front office.
Like Reply
(01-06-2023, 08:49 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Whoever made the player eval and contract choice on McGee should literally be banned from ever have the say again. It if the only possible good that can come of the situation, is ratting out the complete ineptitude of someone in the front office.

Kidd must have had a ton of input on that with the way he was named starter before even a single practice. But I don't think even he would have been stupid enough to push for a fully guaranteed 3 years. 
So bizarre. 
I do take some joy in how much it's costing Cuban in luxury tax tho. His 5.5 mil in salary adds something stupid like 15 million to the luxury tax bill 
Hopefully they don't dump anyone useful onto the Spurs just to save some cash
Like Reply