Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 39: BOS (27-12) @ DAL (22-17) | 95-124 loss
(01-05-2023, 02:07 PM)cow Wrote: We are getting our doors blown off tonight.  Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:12 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I guess the answer is NO.

I feel like they had something going before Powell came in to play WITH Wood. It probably wouldn’t have lasted, anyway.
Like Reply
Luka carrying the load these last few games are catching up with him.
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:14 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Luka carrying the load these last few games are catching up with him.

First game in a while with a quality opponent.

HARDY PARTY
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:15 PM)cow Wrote: First game in a while with a quality opponent.

That’s definitely true, but I don’t think it explains what’s happening to Luka tonight, personally.

I like Wright, but he’s gotta shoot that.
Like Reply
Wright needs to start pulling the trigger if he wants minutes.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:18 PM)cow Wrote: Wright needs to start pulling the trigger if he wants minutes.

Like Hardy did! That was a welcome sign from him.
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:19 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Like Hardy did! That was a welcome sign from him.

I don't think Hardy has ever seen a red light.
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:19 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Like Hardy did! That was a welcome sign from him.

That's his forte.
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:20 PM)cow Wrote: I don't think Hardy has ever seen a red light.

Yeah, but good to know that last game (rough for him) didn’t hurt his confidence.
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:18 PM)cow Wrote: Wright needs to start pulling the trigger if he wants minutes.

Probably why he is a fringe nba player.  His shot and being small,  I don’t think being small has hurt him too much and he is working his butt off, but the shot was the other big negative.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:22 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Probably why he is a fringe nba player.  His shot and being small,  I don’t think being small has hurt him too much and he is working his butt off, but the shot was the other big negative.

It just sticks out on this team especially when you turn down that open look and then drive-and-kick to a Boston player.  His first three point missed badly but you got to keep pulling.
Like Reply
Don’t understand why Luka needs to play to the end of the quarter.  He doesn’t have it tonight.  Why not give him a longer break and see if anything happens.  Probably not because the rest of the team is awful tonight.
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:21 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah, but good to know that last game (rough for him) didn’t hurt his confidence.

I don't think that's in his DNA.
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:15 PM)cow Wrote: First game in a while with a quality opponent.

HARDY PARTY

That too.
Like Reply
At least garbage time should be more entertaining than usual. Between Hardy, Wright, Lawson and Ntilikina they could bring out a lineup that features four guys under 25. Only thing missing is young big to replace McGee.
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:25 PM)cow Wrote: I don't think that's in his DNA.

I agree.  On offense I don’t think you will ever need to worry about a loss of confidence.  The trick is taming his shot selection.  He is a natural scorer.  I have no doubt he will score plenty if given playing time.  The question is if he can stay on the floor.  That is where he will need to put in the work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-05-2023, 09:27 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I agree.  On offense I don’t think you will ever need to worry about a loss of confidence.  The trick is taming his shot selection.  He is a natural scorer.  I have no doubt he will score plenty if given playing time.  The question is if he can stay on the floor.  That is where he will need to put in the work.

100%.  That trait is a blessing and a curse.
Like Reply
Just sucks we couldn't have brought Danny Ainge in to run things, but I guess Cuban wants no part of relinquishing the power needed to sign someone like that 
Our best bet is that enough Cuban investments blow up in the next year and he's forced to sell to someone that's willing to hire the  proper people
Like Reply
I know it is frustrating that the rookie moved out of position, but you need to be a better big brother, Spencer.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply