Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 30: DAL (15-15) @ CLE (20-11) | 99-100 loss
(12-17-2022, 09:02 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kemba is not done! He's showing it all with the quickness, the speed...this isn't just a fluke shooting night where a player hits a ton of threes. He looks like he still has a ton of game left.

Yeah I was thinking that he still has all the lateral quickness, speed, and dribbling ability. I think the only noticeable struggle is his lift. He has no explosiveness off the ground. He´s eaten some bad looking blocks and he struggles around the rim sometimes. Today he twice went for the reverse lay-up, cause he was worried about not getting enough elevation and height to avoid the block from behind on a regular lay-up.

Of course we don´t know how much he´s hurting (if at all) and how his knees would react to fairly regular minutes, but nobody that is completly done scores 44 points in an NBA game.
Like Reply
That was the best defense I’ve seen Bullock play all season, capped off by some bad ass, interior rim protection from certified Center, Christian Wood!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin
Like Reply
<3 Kemba <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • Ghost of Podkolzin
Like Reply
From tonight...  Start Wood.  Make Kemba 6th man.  Din and Luka's ability to play 1-3 gives us lots of matchup options.  This should be our starting lineup...
PG - Luka
SG - Dinwiddie
SF - DFS
PF - Wood
C - Powell

10 Man Rotation (with my suggested rank at position)...
PG - Luka, Kemba, Dinwiddie
SG - Dinwiddie, Green, THJ, Luka
SF - DFS, Bullock, Luka, THJ
PF - Wood, Kleber. DFS
C - Powell, Wood, Kleber
Like Reply
These dudes are defending right now.
Like Reply
Good timeout. Starting to show a little fatigue, finally. A liiiiitle too much driving by DFS.
Like Reply
Two outstanding offensive possessions coming out of the time out, but the shots aren’t falling.
Like Reply
DFS at the 5 for a few minutes now. Interesting.
Like Reply
Bullock finally turning that corner! Took 3 months as per usual but better late than never.
Like Reply
McGee had a pretty good first half tonight, imo, but this stretch has been a tough watch.
Like Reply
Timmy, no..no..no.. yes!
Like Reply
timmy with the Dirk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Good challenge by Wood there. Don’t mind that foul a bit. Super aggressive, with no chance for Mitchell to get an effective shot off. He paid for these free throws with a hard fall.
Like Reply
can we please fire whoever thought a 3 year deal for Mcgee was a good idea
Like Reply
Something is physically wrong with McGee, conditioning or something.. He is not this bad when he was with Phoenix. Nowadays, 1 minute of running and he is out of it. Combined with his low IQ and its a recipe for disaster.
Like Reply
(12-17-2022, 10:02 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Something is physically wrong with McGee, conditioning or something.. He is not this bad when he was with Phoenix. Nowadays, 1 minute of running and he is out of it. Combined with his low IQ and its a recipe for disaster.

Idk, man. Looks like the McGee from that playoff series to me. But I hope you’re right. If it’s conditioning, maybe it’ll get better.
Like Reply
(12-17-2022, 10:02 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Something is physically wrong with McGee, conditioning or something.. He is not this bad when he was with Phoenix. Nowadays, 1 minute of running and he is out of it. Combined with his low IQ and its a recipe for disaster.

he's a Vegan now 
just like Deandre Jordan. I'm seeing some similarities
Like Reply
(12-17-2022, 10:04 PM)Jym Wrote: he's a Vegan now 
just like Deandre Jordan. I'm seeing some similarities

It worked wonders for Chris Paul.
Like Reply
Great D by Dallas. Garland is just too good.
Like Reply
I wish the Mavs win this, these guys that played deserve to win
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply