Poll: Who will win the game? (Clips 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
45.00%
9 45.00%
Clippers
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: LAC (13-5) @ DAL (11-6) | 99-114 loss
(11-26-2019, 10:50 PM)cow Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 10:48 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: He had an open three, and he stepped into the defender and then stepped back and shot an airball.  Sad  I think our guys are just off.

He said he likes the step-back more because he tends to not bend his knees on spot up shots.  It's certainly something he needs to work on.

Meh on that....air ball.  Take the open shot, and don't trick stuff up unnecessarily.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Time to rest Luka and KP. They came in too late and no point in risking injury. Game is out of hand.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:49 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: DOc RIvers is just a better coach than RC

Either that or Doc just has the better team.

Kawhi+PG+that bench
Like Reply
Hoping this game can end up being a positive for a few reasons:

1.) come back strong and beat the Suns and this will be forgotten
2.) show the front office how far away we are despite loving our boys in blue
3.) Luka’s gonna come out pissed next game

But damn. Mavs got crushed in all facets
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:51 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: JJ should be back in the rotation, after tonight.

He is better than Brunson right now
Like Reply
It's good. I hope they learn a lesson from today.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:49 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: DOc RIvers is just a better coach than RC
I am not a RC fan but come on, Doc has had the benefit of far better players tonight.
Like Reply
Get to 100 points, Ill be happy
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:51 PM)donzingis38 Wrote:

Either that or Doc just has the better team.

Kawhi+PG+that bench
Didn’t the clippers not have Kawahi and PG last year and still made the playoffs with only role players? 

Doc is 100x better coach than Medicore Rick
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:51 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: I don't think the Clippers even broke a sweat tonight. Our defense just wasn't there.
The defense was there at first but we couldn't secure the possession by grabbing the rebound. That plus shady reffing put a damper on the mood and the guys started overthinking everything. if they call that offensive foul when PG shoved THJ and if rick played sensible sizable lineups (Maxi over powell, JJ or Lee/Brokoff for shooting/size to rebound) maybe the game doesn't just flame outta hand.

Oh well on to the next one i guess.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:51 PM)TXBamanut Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 10:50 PM)cow Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 10:48 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: He had an open three, and he stepped into the defender and then stepped back and shot an airball.  Sad  I think our guys are just off.

He said he likes the step-back more because he tends to not bend his knees on spot up shots.  It's certainly something he needs to work on.

Meh on that....air ball.  Take the open shot, and don't trick stuff up unnecessarily.

Not excusing it, just a little insight.
Like Reply
Dangerous 3 game stretch here...the Suns will be a threat. Booker owns us, he might score 50
Like Reply
ii mean look at those blind refs watching boban get slapt there and not blowing the damn whistle
Like Reply
Back to the uniforms, retire them and bring back the trash bags.
Like Reply
Boban falling back on his shot, instead of leaning forward into the shot. 

JJ finally in the game. Blush
Like Reply
Could for sure feel the talent disparity tonight.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:53 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Get to 100 points, Ill be happy
So close.
Like Reply
Clips are just a much better team. There's not much more than that to consider tonight. They made us look bad. Time to move on to the Suns.
Like Reply
Well, that sucked.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:57 PM)Hypermav Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 10:53 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Get to 100 points, Ill be happy
So close.

What a night. Can't even get that one last point lol
Like Reply