Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 22: DAL (11-11) @ NYK (10-13) | 121-100 win
DFS finally does a DFS thing and it’s wasted.
Like Reply
That´s the kind of sequence where a coach with authority benches Luka.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath, KillerLeft, SwisherPrice
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 01:29 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: That´s the kind of sequence where a coach with authority benches Luka.

He just totally lost his man on a back cut for no reason, too. He does that about three times a game, usually.
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 01:20 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: It is absolutely one of the biggest factors, probably the biggest.

Doesn’t mean they can’t recover from losing him, but it was silly of us to expect them to come out of the gate polished at all without one of their two core players from last season. That kind of change requires tons of adjustment. When you lose your second best player, you are then a different team.

I know that this requires a lot of adjstments.

''Statistically'' 2,3 best players aren't worst than a last year.

i don't know what's wrong, but i when i watch the game i've got a feeling that players are on the court just becuase they had to be, not becuase they want to win.
Like Reply
Robinson is an extraordinary moron. He´s truly the new McGee.

Hope you all see why I said I want Grimes so bad. Also I´m leaving Cam Island.  Big Grin

Not sure whether the Knicks would have done Noel/Kemba/Grimes for Brunson, but I think they might have. That´s what a good team would have tried. Kemba is here now anyway and Noel is no worse than McGee either.
Like Reply
I dont care about stats showing Mavs lead league in wide open 3s...

This team also has to have worst shot selection in the league as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dynamicalVoid's post:
  • SwisherPrice
Like Reply
Even the most reliable players like DFS are playing with zero effort. No sense of urgency.
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 01:33 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Robinson is an extraordinary moron. He´s truly the new McGee.

Hope you all see why I said I want Grimes so bad. Also I´m leaving Cam Island.  Big Grin

Not sure whether the Knicks would have done Noel/Kemba/Grimes for Brunson, but I think they might have. That´s what a good team would have tried. Kemba is here now anyway and Noel is no worse than McGee either.

Don't see anything special with Grimes. We already have a player like him and his name is Josh Green. Both can't create shots but can defend.

With Mavs, he'd also be watching Luka in the corner waiting for a pass.
Like Reply
That Bullock contract is perfect.  THJ is . . . doing things.  Right there is two positives.
Like Reply
Well we have seen this play out before.  No way mavs win when Luka is not great.  So we either come out flat in the third or Knicks make plays late to win.

At least we got some minutes for our young guys with McGee and Bullock though.
Like Reply
Randle has more points than the whole Mavs SF/PF/C rotation. Big Grin

..and no THJ is not a SF.
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 01:37 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: I dont care about stats showing Mavs lead league in wide open 3s...

This team also has to have worst shot selection in the league as well.

Yeah that stat is misleading as not all open shots are the same. Mavs run an ugly, slow half court offense with no flow and movement. Luka/Dinwiddie dribble for 15 seconds while everyone stands around and then finally find an open shooter (because the D is giving them that look). No rhythm on those open shots.
Like Reply
THJ could endanger the tank. Need to find a new home for him if he continues to shoot like this.
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 01:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: THJ could endanger the tank. Need to find a new home for him if he continues to shoot like this.

Man, his release is so fast and effortless.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 01:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: THJ could endanger the tank. Need to find a new home for him if he continues to shoot like this.

That´s his plan. Play good enough to keep us on the treadmill, so he cannot be replaced or have his role reduced. Cry

Also Kidd ain´t the only dumb coach. Robinson is -10 in 19 minutes. Hartenstein is +10 in 7 minutes. It was so visible how much of a difference it made. Rose and Hartenstein changed the game in the 2nd quarter.
Like Reply
See how much harder everyone plays on defense once they stop feeling like things are utterly futile on the offensive end?
Like Reply
This team needs to find a second star to pair with Hardaway.  Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick, donzingis38, KillerLeft
Like Reply
THJ... you are a weird player
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 02:02 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: That´s his plan. Play good enough to keep us on the treadmill, so he cannot be replaced or have his role reduced. Cry

Also Kidd ain´t the only dumb coach. Robinson is -10 in 19 minutes. Hartenstein is +10 in 7 minutes. It was so visible how much of a difference it made. Rose and Hartenstein changed the game in the 2nd quarter.

Mavs need to get McGee and bullock in there.
Like Reply
LMAO. THJ must have made more threes in this game than the whole month of November.
Like Reply